Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dash update

I got a few PM on my dash with question......so here is an overview

the small guages are Auto Meter Ultra light full sweep electric, way to go full sweep gives a lot of detail.
    the tach & speedo are Auto procomp marine, the tach has a hour meter for engine hours. The speedo is GPS driven.
    The dash plate is 1/4" aluminum that I took my DA sander to it to give it a brush look and stop glare.
    All the switches make things work with LED indicators when active.
    The silver lever on the floor next to the pass seat is the manual locker for the rear OX locker, next to that twin shifter for Dana 300.
    Grant steering wheel lock cover, with no top it makes it a little harder to drive it off whithout a wheel.
    Flaming River tilt column, with key on the dash, soon to be updated with keyless start.
    I need a wiper moter cover, anyone have one?

Nice job Scobar, Kentrol makes a nice stainless wiper motor cover. Black may look better thou. LOOKS GREAT.

Comment

Looks a lot like my gauge set-up. I made some angle bezels for the tach and speedo out of 3" ABS pipe to angle them up and towards the driver. I wish I had known about the marine speedo and tach, I like that set-up! Nice job.

Comment

Thanks guys. The small guages are tipped up and towards me. I do need to tip the tach and speedo, can't see the entire guage like they are.

Comment

Working...
        X