X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mopar mpi OBD connector? type & location

Can anyone confirm the location and type OBD connector for the Mopar MPI kit? I think it's this one. If it is, anyone know where to get an adapter for my OBD II tester?

I got the one for mine from Auto Zone I had to order it. But usually I just count the flashes on the check engine light and look up the code.

Comment

Never did install the engine light. What light did you use? Am I correct that what is pictured is the connector for the OBD?

Comment

I just used a cheap LED light I pickup at an electronics store. According to the book that is the hookup. I never used the one I bought because I hooked the light and that gave me the same info. I had an Hesco kit and that made it easy, here in Ca you have to have a check engine light, I was told that Hesco has a light that says check engine, if they do it would look much cleaner. That's the exact same place i mounted my ECM,only diff is I had P/B. I have since changed to a 5.7 vortec which I'm still working on. but last week I bought a 93 grand Cherokee and will be doing another 4.0 conversion on one of my other CJ's by the end of the year.

Comment

Working...
        X