X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hang in there John!! We're pulling for ya!!

Comment

Well

Tomorrow starts the downhill swing for Fri.. I know duuuhh!! Tomorrow's Thursday dummy! No I get to eat breakfast early if I can eat at all. It's gotten where Gadget (my Yorkie) is eating more than me.
      But back on the subject at hand.
      Before 2pm I have to start drinking my regament of this God awlful crap. 8oz every 10 min. until the whole gal. of this crap is gone.
      You guys up there in age thats ever had a colonoscopy (you know)!!!
      Then I'm on a liquid diet of hi-protiens and vitamins until Mon. Then go back in (Mon)for more lab work and this starts a weekly routine of lab work and shots. Then as soon as results are back, I guess we discuss my options.
      That my friends is gonna seem like an eternity!! Thanks Guys
      Heh I haven't sold that YJ7 yet we're gonna need the money, If someone can help me sell it I'll slide em' some Franklins... Thanks John and Cindy

Comment

I have had my fair share of that God awful crap you speak of, it is worse then...well I won't go their on this public forum. I will do what I can for the YJ-7, if I had teh coin I'd be in for a nice DD but I can barely keep gas in the ZJ with no job If there is anything I can do though let me know

Comment

I hate to hear it John. We will continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers. There is always passenger seat open for ya if ya need it.

Comment

John, we here down in GA will keep you in our prayers and if you ever make your way down here, please feel free to look me up. Take care and stay strong.

Comment

Done the 'God awful' milkshake thing myself, but not near the other s#!t you're goin' thru, Cherrie says hi too, and we both wish you and Cindy the best of luck!! I'll be talkin to the Big Guy later tonight!!

Comment

Went and had a bacon and cheese omelet, 1 pc of wheat toast and applesauce for breakfast. Thought that was fitting for me, not being able to eat again until after Monday.
                Around 2pm today, I started the Golytely (Go-lightly)
                Yumm, Yumm.. The liquid stuff is gone and boy is me butt sore!! LOL
                Now just sitting and waiting for the end results... Got a call from the nurse have to be in the office at 6:15am. Good thing I'm up that time of morning. Also was told on my last visit, that I was not to be on the computer in the nurses station. Bummer!!
                Man they take all the fun out of it. Head nurse has no sense of huemer. And I cant spell. She also stated that I maybe in there more than tomorrow.. Oh well. I'll be thinking of ya'll as I'm counting backwards. 100,100,99,99,98, whats after that Doc?
                Thanks guys...Chat with ya later!!!

Comment

Good Sunday morning all...

Or I guess good Sunday afternoon Toralf. Well here's an update.
                  Fri went smooth I guess? Not sure what went on while in surgery YET!
                  Woke up Fri. afternoon laying in my room. Full of air
                  Nurses got me up and walking shortly afterwards. Man was I sore! Still am.
                  My Doc was stuck with ER this weekend so he was in and out, checking on me. I was in too long for the to do the other operation so gotta go back Monday morning.
                  Ok before we went into the operating room and before IV took a hold. He was explaining to me and older Vet. that was getting similar operation about a different type of Chemo. One that is lighter on the dose and doesnt make you as sick. Anyone heard of this? This dosage is also used now with cancerous patients that are in remission? To keep it from becoming melignont
                  I hope that I'm saying this right and understanding him right.
                  Well as story goes, he got called into Er Fri evening before getting in too deep about what had gone on, in surgery. So I got tired of laying around and requested to go home. At first he said no!, after b*tching to the nurse that I could go home and lay on the couch and not take up bed space (which they needed) He finally ok'd it. sent me home with a sh*t load of Vicadon and single shots of Demaral. Feelin pretty good right now.
                  Guess I'll find out Monday morning what went on Fri.
                  Gotta be back in 6:15 am again. Start the process all over again.
                  Anybody know anything about this Chemo please let me know!!!
                  When I showed Fri. morning they seen that I was stressed to the max, so now I have appointments with a therapist. Great!!!!
                  Now if I can get my blood work with the Lab and the therapist on the same day that would be great... Sorry to be so long winded...
                  I cant say Thanks enough.

Comment

Hey

John, I don't know anything about the chemo question, but wanted you to know I've been thinking about you. Hope all goes well tomorrow. Please keep us updated. Good luck and God bless.

Comment

• Hey John, I got an email from my seven year old yesterday who has been praying for you. She was wondering how you were doing. Stay strong buddy and dream of your next project.

Chris

Comment

• Ok guys, my right outer thigh looks like someone took a melon ball gadget and scooped into my leg!! Feels like it too! They originally talked that one cut would be all that they needed to remove both. Now I have two cuts about 3"in apart and about 1 1/2"in long. I've some got pics , but they may gross people out.
                        I kid you not these nodules as they are called looked look eyeballs outta a horror story, with those stringy things hangin off them. (they were as big as eyeballs) seriously! But to feel them right under the skin they didnt feel that big. I had two soon to be Docs from UVA doing the surgery! Along with Doc Choudhury, in and out. These were deep into the muscle. Not sure if thats a good sign or not! I'm hoping for the best, but fearing the worst. If these places dont stop hurting soon, that and they haven't stopped bleed yet. I'm gonna be heading to the ER.
                        I've always been pretty good about pain issues, but this is really working on me.
                        Am I talking in circles??
                        Anyone been able to find out anything on this low-dose Chemo.

Comment

• Hey John, my friend (whose name is also John) went thru the low dose chemo at Mayo Clinic. It was a whole lot better then the old way!! And this was 8 years ago, I'm sure they've gotten better with it! Keep the spirits up, and ya know I'm only a pm away if ya need to vent! I know the pain thing pretty good myself, it sucks to say the least! Good Luck!!

Comment

• Hang in there John you are in our thoughts.
                            Stay strong

Comment

• John, we're with ya buddy, and as Randy said, I am just a pm away, so feel free...
                              Keep the spirits up!

Comment

• Had to go back

to ER last night. still passing blood! Got out the bath earlier and found three new places that have come up since surgery last Monday
                                Heres a pic of the two places on my right leg... Waited a few days to allow to heal some and get some color back....Didnt want to gross anyone out!!!
                                http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...Q/IM000052.jpg
                                http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...Q/IM000051.jpg
                                Last edited by hmr-rsq; 03-18-2007, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X