X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep your spirits up man, we're all here for ya to b#$%h and moan to if ya need us. Try eating some ice cream, should go down easier than most other things and while it's not the most nutritional thing in the world it is better than nothing.

Anyway, keepin my fingers crossed that the biopsy comes up benign for ya.

Comment

i dont have cancer....but i hope you get better

Comment

Thanks Med!!!

Originally posted by jeepmedic
        Keep an eye out for spitting up blood. will keep you in our prayers.
        Yeh alittle of that going on yesterday after visiting the wifes restaruant. Now shes concerned!!! And me too!!! Gotta go back over this afternoon for emerg. exploratory (guess that was right)to see whats goin on....Man this is about the fastest I've ever been admitted into the VA. Usually months before ya get in that place... I tell what though, they wont keep me from trail riding next weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!...........Heh Josh just keep an eye on me OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Geez man, good luck with everything and enjoy the trail! Apparently I gotta work on crossing my fingers cuz it doesn't seem to be helping too much yet, I'll keep trying though.

Comment

I'm on an I.V. and not sure whats dripping into it!!

Heh, thanx Wilson and all the others out there with the prayers and such... I'm sittin at the nurses station and she got me online. Man what ever's in this I.V.! WOW!!! Well, short update. Ok med ya might have to help me here, They went down and found small contusions(maybe mis-understood) well the nurse says there was some damage from surgery the other day. Guess thats why the burning and the blood???!!! Lasered the places???? And will see the doc in early a.m.,(5-5:30) I did understand that!!! And I should be completely off the I.V. by then and he'll explain more in detail. Oh I got a lady here over my shoulder asking how I got here. Oh! guess she didnt like my answer! (my wife drove me!)Ha, Ha. Gotta get off here. I'll try and heh let me finish my notes here. Oops gotta go. Shes reading what I'm writing..Wonder if she can read minds too!!!! Well try and let ya'll know something tomorrow... See ya... John. P.s. she walked away...guess she gone to look for my nurse.

Comment

Hey John, My family will keep you in our prayers, and I'll help you keep everyone straight on saturday

Comment

Originally posted by Mud_slinga
                ...and I'll help you keep everyone straight on saturday
                O RLY?

Comment

did I mention I have a shovle

Comment

Originally posted by Mud_slinga
                    did I mention I have a shovle
                    I will bring one too. Sounds like I am gonna need it.

Comment

Ok I got a clearer head now??

Wow read one of my last posts and yikes.... Man the I.V. was kickin'. That lady that was over my shoulder was the head nurse on the floor at the time. Came back later and was very nice to me!!!! I'm home and very sore. Cant eat anything other than soft foods and light drinks. No coffee, tea, sodas, etc, for a few days I asked repeatedly about this coming weekend, and the Doc siad he'll leave it up to me. No major pulling or lifting. Ask him if they could install lift in My Heep before next weekend. What a dumb founded look that I got.. well, guess all's ok for now.

Comment

Originally posted by hmr-rsq
                        Wow read one of my last posts and yikes.... Man the I.V. was kickin'. That lady that was over my shoulder was the head nurse on the floor at the time. Came back later and was very nice to me!!!! I'm home and very sore. Cant eat anything other than soft foods and light drinks. No coffee, tea, sodas, etc, for a few days I asked repeatedly about this coming weekend, and the Doc siad he'll leave it up to me. No major pulling or lifting. Ask him if they could install lift in My Heep before next weekend. What a dumb founded look that I got.. well, guess all's ok for now.
                        If next weekend is a bad weekend John we can always reschedule. Your health is much more important.

Comment

Oh! no no no no!!!!

Heck no, I've been looking forward to this for awhile now... We will go thru with it. I'm sure of it....Me and Cindy has a load of firewood going over tomorrow and dropping it off. I'm not sure if she's gonna be over for this coming weekend or not! She's not a favorite of the cold weather!!! But I love the cold.. Naa! as long as I do as the DOC says, I'll ok by next weekend....chat later. John..Bat......Pm's ya

Comment

Hope you are doing ok. Have not had a chance to respond in a couple of days. Just to let you know you are still in our prayers.... Brian

Comment

Heh Guys!! and Gals!!

Well me and Cindy were talking and haven't heard back from the docs, so tomorrow I'm gonna make the dreaded Phone call. They have this awful habit of not returning calls or reporting results of test. Let ya'll know after the call...
                              Heh thanx; Toralf, Chris, Joel, Josh, Chad, and all others that have been lookin out for me.... heh tor, sorry for the mispell earlier. fat fingers and slow brain this morn.
                              Last edited by hmr-rsq; 11-20-2006, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Hey Buddy,
                                I will offer all I can as did my mother who had cancer. It is a tough fight, but it can be won! Just let me know and I will offer platlets, bone marrow, just let me know. I am a man of my word and wish the best for you. To me, it's a no brainer on what to offer. ....with numbers and a positive influence, you can beat it! Tim

Comment

Working...
                                X