Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HMR-RSQ said it right. A cool head wins. I remember when I caught my first wife cheating on me, I mean really caught her, if you know what I mean. I litterally grabbed my .45 an had them both dead to the rights. Damn good thing I caught myself before I dropped the hammer or my life wouldn't be what it is today. I got the marriage thing right the second time around and got a great family. Definitely better than being in prison. Though chasing him out of my house butt-naked was enjoyable. Just keep it together, for the kid's sake and yours. Let her screw up. the best thing to do is just not let her get to you. You being the real adult will pi$$ her off more. If you need to chat PM me and I'll give what help I can.

Comment

Nevada ehh.
      I am moving back home to Nevada as soon as I am out of pergatory (I mean Ohio)
      I am orginally from the Reno area.

Listen guys
      Thanks
      I am not one to pour my life out, especially on the damn net. But I am stuck in Ohio and I dont have people here that I can sit around a drink a beer with and vent. You guys are helpfull.
      I guess I could give you all some back ground.
      I am sure some of you are thinking, 'Do the smart thing man, get the hell out of there before the sh!t hits the fan'. You would be right.

Thing is if I do that, I have to leave my son here, if I leave him here, I leave here any chance I have at custody of him and taking him to Nevada with me.
      So really what I am going through is kinda like a hang over. I did this to myself and dont deserve any simpathy for it lol.

As to the Cops thing
      She said something.
      I blerted I knew about her new B/F
      things got hot.
      I told her to get out of the house.
      Police were called.
      Apperently they cant make someone leave the house if they dont want to go. Then she brought her parents over here to gang up on me. This was the highlight of the night though lol. This made the whole affair worth it! I told the cops that they needed to get her parents the hell out of my house before things escalated. They very politly asked them to leave LMAO.....I FRIGGEN LOVED IT!!!

Comment

I guess her parents condone

her running around on you. What a bunch of low lifes.
        Man, I'm sorry that ya gotta go thru this alone. That Bites...
        Tough it out until ya get your son back in Nevada. Show them who's the bigger person. If and when ya go to court, turn this around on her and use it against her. So shes' from there and you're from Nevada. Nowadays the judge dont always look at the mother to care for the children. Good luck we're here for ya..

Comment

Well guys....
          Tomorrow is the big day.
          Tomorrow my sons fate is in someones hands other than mine own.
          Tomorrow I go to court to see if my boy gets to come with me to Nevada or not.
          Please, if you are god fearing, pray for me and if not me, at least my boy.
          Or at least wish me luck.
          There is alot more riding on this than just my sanity, my boys future is at sake. I need every little bit of help I can get. It is an up hill struggle and I am to the point now that the lord is about the only person left to help me.
          Wish us luck.
          Mike

Comment

Good luck my friend good luck.

Comment

good luck man!!!!! i hope you get your boy.

Comment

.... sorry, for my previous post. it was wrong and uncalled for.
                Last edited by hotroddenal; 04-04-2007, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Hi Mike, just said a prayer for you and your son. Hope all goes well and will be thinking about ya tomorrow. God Speed my friend..
                  and hope to see ya soon.... John

Comment

My prayers and thoughts are with ya. Good luck.

Comment

I wish you all the luck and you get to leave with your boy.

When my parents split up I stayed with my mom and I was happy about that but I can tell you really care about him and want the best for him so I hope it works out well.

Comment

Hotrod asked me to delete this......
                        Last edited by sreno0207; 04-04-2007, 08:26 PM.

Comment

You hang in there.
                          Thoughts and prayers from all of us are headed your way...
                          as long as your boy knows he can always count on you for anything, and you keep the doors/channels open, things will be all right.

And to paraphrase the movie "We Were Soldiers" (after the little napalm "mistake") regarding hotrodenal's comment "you just don't pay any attention to that one..."
                          Way to go al, go to the grenade range often?

Comment

Mike, I hold my fingers crossed that everything works out for your advantage.

Comment

Holy cow - how did I miss all of this? WOW Mike - best of luck to you and your son. Please keep us posted on what happens today. If you ever want to go out for some drinks, let us know.

Comment

Best of luck with everything I am sure it will all work out for you. Keep us posted. If Massillon was alittle closer to the burgh I would meet up with ya for a few (Just wanted to use that one).

Comment

Working...
                                X