X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night...keep it going.

There was a tornado watch and it got dark early. I packed up everything and brought the dog inside. It started raining and felt cold in the house. At about 7pm you could hear them outside...bumping and groaning. DOGs hair stood up on his back and my wifes back hairs stood up. They were back....AGAIN. Sarah and JoJo got their weapons...a shovel and a baseball bat. Tonight was going to be a long one. The first zombie appeared at the bathroom window and peered inside. Upon seeing my virgin bride on the throne it began shreking and fell in the yard holding it's ugly face. To save my wifes virtue I ran outside and struck it in the head with an axe and ran back towards the house.................................

One of the Zombies Poppy sent out to get me has been lurking in the woods out back of my house. In the mornings I'm finding claw-marks all over my Jeep where it keeps trying to get my Hello Kitty hanging from the rear view mirror!
    Other than the scratches on my Jeep though, it's not really been a problem because it eats the neighbors' cats.
    The only thing that's really annoying about Poppy's Zombies is they whimper at night missing their cuddle blankets and beg at the window for a Hello Kitty doll.

Next crop of Zombies you raise, Poppy, how 'bout I suggest they get a pair!

Comment

AH..I almost forgot about our Hello Kitty discussion a few months back...hehehe

Comment

Get them this kitty with a warning NOT TO EAT IT. It should stop the whimpering, and stop the scratches on your Jeep.

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/b...hellokitty.jpg

Comment

One of the Zombies must have dropped this in my driveway last night...
          http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...8L._SS260_.jpg
          Poor Zombie will be sleeping without his cuddle blanket tonight all alone in the cold woods!

Comment

WOW I sure am glad I live in a Zombie free zone you guys have it rough.

Comment

Originally posted by Poppy View Post
              There was a tornado watch and it got dark early. I packed up everything and brought the dog inside. It started raining and felt cold in the house. At about 7pm you could hear them outside...bumping and groaning. DOGs hair stood up on his back and my wifes back hairs stood up. They were back....AGAIN. Sarah and JoJo got their weapons...a shovel and a baseball bat. Tonight was going to be a long one. The first zombie appeared at the bathroom window and peered inside. Upon seeing my virgin bride on the throne it began shreking and fell in the yard holding it's ugly face. To save my wifes virtue I ran outside and struck it in the head with an axe and ran back towards the house.................................
              Halfway back, I hear a series of shots over at the crazy neighbor lady's place...then nothing. Guess things'll be quieter now.

Another lumbers towards me from by that garden, a hideous look on his face. A quick swing with the trusty axe and it's capsaicin-induced torment is over.

I just get to the door when a couple of Jeeps come crashing through the brush and knock over the freezer on the porch.

Lucky for them they ran a couple of the non-native zombies over too.

One backwoods-looking guy leans out with a shotgun and calls out to me...

Comment

Originally posted by Gryphon View Post
                Halfway back, I hear a series of shots over at the crazy neighbor lady's place...then nothing. Guess things'll be quieter now.

Another lumbers towards me from by that garden, a hideous look on his face. A quick swing with the trusty axe and it's capsaicin-induced torment is over.

I just get to the door when a couple of Jeeps come crashing through the brush and knock over the freezer on the porch.

Lucky for them they ran a couple of the non-native zombies over too.

One backwoods-looking guy leans out with a shotgun and calls out to me...
                We're lookin' fer Poppy.
                You seen 'im?

And the one with the hat with the ear flaps up turns around, grabs a duffle out of the back of the Jeep and tosses it on the ground.
                "We've got a coupla dozen grenade launcher, some .45 ammo and more juice for his flamethrower. We figured we'd just got here in time, too."

Comment