X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wish i had a bigger....

garage. mines 15x21. kind of small. with all of my junk in there it makes it even smaller. how big is yours? haha.

aint got one yet but i will ! lol

Comment

25'x25'. Still too small, so I'm going to build a 38'x50' jeep shop in the back yard. I even got approval from the wife, just as long as I get all of my crap out of the current garage!

Comment

I just got the standard 2 car garage. Overhead storage is key with setups like this. I have all my stuff around the garage walls and I have alot of stuff but can still get two jeeps in there when I'm done working. Nice thing about a 3rd car garage setup is I wouldn't have to pull everything out and put it back when I was done to get two rigs in. Most of the time I only park one jeep in side.

Comment

Originally posted by willness33
          so I'm going to build a 38'x50' jeep shop in the back yard. I even got approval from the wife,

LUCKY! I dont even have a garage, you have probably seen my jeep build on the rocks in my backyard...with the ramps and jacks on top...oh so scary.

Comment

I am lucky!! She's become very tolerant of my obsessions. We just built this house less than a year ago and she told me the garage was for parking cars ONLY. Well, that went out the window. She agreed to let me build the shop as long as it looked good. I found some NICE buildings for under 10 grand. I thought she would choke on the price, but she said that was a pretty good price! I said "well, ok then".

Comment

I am lucky!! She's become very tolerant of my obsessions. We just built this house less than a year ago and she told me the garage was for parking cars ONLY. Well, that went out the window.
              When did it go out the window? About the same time that a piano spent 2 months on a trailer in the garage?

Heavy bastard it was, too.

Comment

Actually it went out the window when I brought in the welder and air compressor!

Comment

Ya my woman is happy and stays happy aslong as she can get her jeep in at night. So I make sure I can do that and it keeps everything smooth going. I bought her some bfg at/kos and that helped smooth things over a bit aswell.

Comment

I got a 10'x12' dining canopy. Does that count?

Comment

Never enough time or money...

I got a lean-to shed with no walls, guys. And a DIRT floor... I call it Myrtle's nest. If I get into anything remotely serious I spread a tarp on the 'floor' so I can find it if, excuse me... WHEN I drop it. Will, you ARE lucky. Both on the wife and finding a building that size for $10K. Where'd you find it? The building, not the wife... Got a link?

Comment

http://www.diypolebarns.com/
                        They look pretty darn nice for the price. I've spent some time in pole barns, andd I've gotta tell ya, these are pretty nice!

Comment

if i had the 2x2 pipe and pipe bender i could make ya a say 25x25 depending on how much the pipe can be got for .... varies on the price but all that for lil less then a grand .... used to make those down in Ga and tin roof aswell

Comment

Pole Barns...

http://www.diypolebarns.com/
                            They look pretty darn nice for the price. I've spent some time in pole barns, andd I've gotta tell ya, these are pretty nice!
                            Thanks, Will. Myrtle would LOVE one of these.

Comment

ive got a 2 car about 20x25 though thats a guess. but of course i live alone and have freedom to do what i want in there. i got more money invested in tools and machines than i have in my entire house. sad thing is, my jeep dont fit without removing the cage and folding down the widshield.

Comment

Working...
                              X