X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic's of Rocktoberfest NAXJ

Just thought I put up pic's from last weekends Rausch Creek trip with the NAXJ group. Sorry for the pic's being out of order but I did not take any pic's myself and grouped all of them from others. But these are here to see.

http://rides.webshots.com/album/5751...Xr?vhost=rides

also a video, warning, language in it from on lookers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6S4L3B74nY

Cool pic's and vid dood. Nice job in the rock garden.

Comment

The jeep looks good John. How do you like the new tires on and off road?

Comment

you thought about drop brackets or long arms?

cool vid, I love rock crawling..

Comment

Thanks Chad, the tires never said no. And all seem to work well.

Now as for drop brackets, NEVER and for the Long arm. As soon as I can,

Can you say

Clayton.

But money is the problem right now, and I have another possible jeep in the works.

But thanks for the good words DH

Comment

drop brackets arnt THAT bad. its what im running right now while I build my custom long arms..

Comment

Originally posted by dh_4_ever View Post
              drop brackets arnt THAT bad. its what im running right now while I build my custom long arms..
              Arnt that good either, I think I will wait for the Clayton long arm kit. That is the way to go anyway. If things go right, maybe after the holidays it can be done.

Thanks again DH.

Comment

kick ass. I ran the drops because i got them for free, and get 22" of total travel. ive had one side rubbing the top of the wheel well, the other side completely under the truck.. but I hope for a bit more with the long arms..

how much is the clayton kit down there? we dont even consider that kit when we are looking up here, because its just so hard to get and so expensive for us..

Comment

Pm sent.

Comment

Nice pics John. Gotta get out there one day. Oh, I just sent you a PM about the Clayton stuff.

Comment

Thank you Randy, PM back. I think my next trip will be after the new year. Just to much on the plate right now and times are a little hard.

Comment

Working...
                      X