X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardtop Storage

Hey Guys, I know this is a repost. But I was wondering if you all knew how to make a hardtop storage cart? There was someone who made one out of pvc pipe and I was wondering if you all knew how he did it or remember the thread. I want to make one and need some help. Sorry 4wd, just trying to save some money so I can spend it on things that count. Like parts for my Jeep.

Look at this, do some measuring and you can make it out of PVC from Home Depot.

Comment

Thanks

thanks jeepstir, that was what I was talking about. I just couldn't remember how or where I saw it.

Comment

looks stupid simple to make. i think im going to hoist mine off the cj out back in the barn. i just hope the body doesnt fall apart when i take the top off. who knows when the last time it was apart was.

Comment

Originally posted by joshs1ofakindxj
          looks stupid simple to make.
          I was thinking the same thing. Maybe this'll be the year I do it.

Comment

i took the ALL STEEL hard top off willy by myself tonight and that was fun. boy i never wanna hear a wrangler owner complaining about taking off their plastic hard top after wrestling that heavy bastard. hoisted it off and onto some tire stacks. gunna stick 55 gallon drums under it tomarrow. never agian by myself though. thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by joshs1ofakindxj
              i took the ALL STEEL hard top off willy by myself tonight and that was fun. boy i never wanna hear a wrangler owner complaining about taking off their plastic hard top after wrestling that heavy bastard. hoisted it off and onto some tire stacks. gunna stick 55 gallon drums under it tomarrow. never agian by myself though. thats for sure.
              Man Josh, you must be a masochist! More power to you dude! I've handled one of those tops, and NOT by myself! I'll take my plastic CJ top any time, that I will do by myself, if I have to!

Comment

^haha. masochist...im glad i googled that.

Comment

Working...
                X