X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roush Creek Anyone

Im looking for a few people to trailride one weekend soon up a raush creek we need at least 3 rigs to go on the trails... hopefuly on a saturday.. im from the lebanon area takes me like 1/2 hr to get there if anyone wants to go let me know it can be a guys day out or take the women with..LOL..Thanks hope to here from people. Been a boreing winter so far

Hey, hasn't been a boring winter. There is at least one trail ride to go on each month if you are truely looking for it. Just look me up if you are looking for a trail rider........my Jeep is packed and ready to go 24/7! LIfe is too short to pass up a day to go trail riding. Hey, at least that is how I look at it.

Comment

Where is Roush Creek

Im ready to do some trail riding but need to know where is Roush Creek Im from Wooster, Ohio.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------
      1998 TJ 4 1/2" SkyJackers Lift. K&N Cold Air Intake Throttle Body 33" BFG ALL-TERRAIN's wrapping American Racing Wheels. Ramsey 10000 lbs winch and HI-LIFT jack. Ready to takle any trail that Ramsey can get me out of.

Comment

treemont pa

Comment

Working...
        X