X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorcraft Carb Question

Ok, i've done all the research on the mc2100 carb swap. question is, i've heard two stories on them. One is only the 1.08 venturi will work, and two, the mc 2150 will Not work. so whats up. you guys that have them please let me know which ones you have, and if you are pleased with it. thanks

Jon

i have the mc2100 (for about a month now) and it is much better than the carter. runs great and even idles when i stop instead of dying. cleans up the engine a lot too. good luck

Comment

I have a 2150. my only beef is that it's a reman from vatozone and its already seeping in areas it shouldnt be, there is a little too much play here, and some other issues that i think i just got ripped on..but that's my opinion,,youwant it done right.. etc It works fine for me. It wasnt too tough to tune, as far as i knew the only diff between 2150 and 2100 is the altitude compensation. Some later model 2150s have an egr port built into the base of the carb which requires a larger carb adapter than the 2100. I have one of those because i didnt get the carb I asked for. Or I didnt ask for the right carb...either way i had to get a moroso restrictor plate from summit racing no biggie.

Comment

Working...
      X