X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hurciliner

Has anyone done this on the inside of their CJ or Duraback? cause i was thinkin about doin it but wasnt sure if its any good

I used the duplicolor stuff. Sprayed it on with their gun. Pretty happy overall, though not as thick as I'd like it. One thing that I have observed, prep is the key no matter which product you do use.

Comment

I used Herculiner on mine and LOVE the results. I went ahead and put the UV protectant on it at the same time.

I sprayed it on but spent 3-4 hours on prep alone.....poor prep will lead to poor results.

Comment

I have installed durabak my on my whole tub. and really like the way it came out. Herculiner and Durabak are very similar, they both use the base of Xylene for thinner. However, duraback has many more colors for your taste than does Herculiner. Plus durabak-18 already has the extra UV in it.

Whichever way you go Spray the thing on. It make the best appearance, learn from experience.

Good luck

Comment

what if i roll it on will it make a difference?

Comment

i rolled mine on. looks fine. prep should take about four times longer than applying it. prep it right. search these forums, there is a lot of info on this topic.

Comment

i put Durabak on my frame with a spray gun. My friends dad sprayed it, anyway he does undercoating for a living. I love my new frame, FRAME OFF earlier post, as stated earlier i do not recomend the BONDO version, as i put it in my brothers El Camino, results were not what i expected.

Comment

this has been discussed many many many a times before.

Comment

Working...
                X