X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soft top choices

does anyone have the pavement ends flip top (item # 44583) for their cj7? i have a set of hard doors from a yj and just need the top and upper soft doors. but the pavement ends is less expensive ($570) and has the flip top as compared to the bestop supertop (item # 51600) ($685) with no flip top of course you can get a bestop flip top (#5169 ($616) and add the soft upper doors (#51780) ($240).

i know bestop makes pavement ends but is the quality really bad or just not as good as the bestop? thanks!

i'll sell you a complete replace a top (like factory original top) with complete doors and hardware for $250 plus shipping.

Comment

Pavement Ends

My friend swears a tech at 4wd told him that Pavement Ends was the same exact thing as the Bestop. So take it for what it's worth

Comment

You decide on this yet?

Beastie, if you've decided not to go with FUBAR'S offer, and you probably should if it's the right color, I think he only used it to drive to church one Sunday, check the following thread out. It's pretty much the same question on the Wrangler forum. You may have stumbled across it already but if you haven't, the guys have some pretty decent two cents flowin'.

http://www.4wd.com/kyoung_4wdforums/...ead.php?t=8181

Comment

Working...
        X