X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get Ready

53 days left until we leave for Moab ARE YOU READY?

Comment

could you post something up on hof4x4.com might get some more guys ( canton jeep club)

Comment

I am trying to get the vacation to go, how long ya plan on spending out there. I only have about one week left on the vacation.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepweezer
          I am trying to get the vacation to go, how long ya plan on spending out there. I only have about one week left on the vacation.....
          We are leaving the great state of Ohio on September 14th @ ~7:00am. We'll be departing the can't-wait-to-get-there state of Utah on September 23rd, bright and early.

Be there!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepweezer
            Take a couple of sick days as well and you'll have the time you need.

This is a once a year opportunity.

I'm starting to antsy for this trip.

Comment

I may be able to swing a few days in down there....... sun-tues(poss wed).

Comment

Get Ready

Less than 6 weeks before we leave for the big trip. We are going to have to decide on a meeting place for the 14th. I want to have this set in stone by the middle of the month Anyone that wants to go there is no deadline just let me know.

Comment

What You Will Need For Trip

1-jeep

Comment

Camping

Anyone that will be camping for the trip I have talked to Slickrock Campground and was told that a reservation will probably not be needed, but I will call the week before just to make sure. They are currently offering a buy the first night get the second night free with a coupon that you can print off of there website. prices are as follows
                    single site $18.00
                    double site $28.00
                    extra adult $ 5.00
                    child over 5 $ 3.00
                    child under 5 free
                    I have stayed here in the past and it is a very nice place. Just having the shower everyday is worth the campsite fee. check out there website and let me know what you think. Slickrockcampground.com

Comment

get ready

35 days until we leave for moab

Comment

meeting for moab convoy

The meeting place for the convoy has been set.
                        We are going to be driving out on 80-90 leaving from the rest stop on the west side of Toledo. The rest stop is apprx. 10 miles outside the city limits of Toledo. Please be there ready to roll at 7:00 a.m. we want to make alot of miles the first day. Hopefully making it as far as North Platte NE. Possibly even further if we can make goodtime. If anyone has any qeustions please call me at
                        574-261-6202 thankyou

Comment

Just for some clarification on the Rest Area Brandon refered to on the Ohio Turnpike and if I'm in error please correct me. Milepost 59 is Exit 4 (West Toledo/Maumee/I-475), Milepost 52 is Exit 3a and Milepost 49 would be the Service plaza. There is no other Service plaza until Milepost 21.

Damn, time is getting short.

Comment

Asleep at the wheel

What the
                            Moab!?!
                            I'm in.
                            i can meet you there.
                            i live in SLC.
                            I have been planning a trip in September for a while.
                            I go to Moab all the time, How can i Help?

Comment

Originally posted by soffa king
                              What the
                              Moab!?!
                              I'm in.
                              i can meet you there.
                              i live in SLC.
                              I have been planning a trip in September for a while.
                              I go to Moab all the time, How can i Help?
                              How can you help? Show up, and have a good time! Where do you normally stay while your there? We were planning on slickrockcampground.com - any pros/cons/other recommendations?

Comment

Moab

Slickrock is on the North end of town.
                                it is probably the most 4x4 friendly RV parks in Moab
                                i am always looking for a good bunch of jeepers to wheel in Moab with.

Comment

Working...
                                X