X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted to say hello and got some ?'s

this is my first offical post here to the site. obviously im new but my jeep is not. i got a 94 GC 4.0 4x4, forest green 113k on the clock. it is my 5th vehicle owning.....my very first vehicle was a 96 Cherokee 4.0 4x4 and owned it for 3 weeks after totaling it. wasnt my fault, so we will leave it at that.

as far as the question i have, where are the aftermarket parts for good prices? im lookin for a K&N system, MAYBE an exhaust system, (what sounds best on the 4.0?)

im not sure about doing a lift or big tires and ish like that. its just for college but i dont mind a good lookin jeep. im lookin for some physical upgrade, (grille,tail lights, etc...)

also curious about other upgrades looks wise and HP wise that arent going to cost much. thanks for listening and let me know the 411 on my BS....

and just for the record, if there are any VW drivers on here either....ive got an UNCLE NASTY mk3 Jetta

Go to www.4wd.com, they have lots of goodies for the GC.

Comment

Head on over to JeepsUnlimited, you'll find tons of help there

Comment

if i get my VIN # on here can someone tell me what tranny ive got in my GC?

Comment

Working...
        X