X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheap lift?

on my 98 GC Lareado can i just add new 3" lift springs and 3" spacers all the way around with new shocks and get away with it on the highway since i dont off road that much????

3" springs and 3" spacers? Not going to happen....or it might...but you wont like the result.
    Trying to skimp only causes more aggrivation in the end.
    I tried it all with mine.
    My .02 if anyone cares....save some coin and buy a decent lift.

Comment

You could skimp and get just the springs or the spacers, but not both. Throwing 6" of lift at a grand Cherokee takes long arms or alot of cool (expensive) parts. You will lose highway driving capabilities with any lift you chose and a 3 inch lift will take a few more parts than just springs. To really have something road worthy and still drive nicely on the road go with just the 2" spacer lift and some new shocks. You can sneak 31" or 32" tires and you can still drive well on road. Or get a 3" lift with lower control arms, new shocks, dropped pitman arm, and sway bar links. That should make it nice

Comment

No such thing on a GC...

Comment

31" on a GC Stock?

Did you say you could sneak a set of 31's (like 31x10.50x15's) under a stock GC, or did you say it would need a 2 inch lift first?

I've got a 95 GC with a set of tires and wanted to go bigger than the 215x75.15's currently.

Thanks for the comments.

Comment

Working...
          X