Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suitable replacement seat for XJ?

Hi all,
    Looking for a replacement seat that will fit in an XJ. Mine are not ripped, but the driver's seat is pretty beat down and not very comfortable. I checked 4wd.com and the only seats they list for the XJ is the mastercraft $300 a pop seats. Bestop seats won't fit? Anyone out there put something else in their XJ?
    Thanks,
    Kevin

when my fabric XJ seats were beat down I was lucky enough to find a complete set of leather all power seats including rear bench and door panels at ebay for a small buck, some work and I had a great looking and comfortable interiour...

Comment

This guy specializes in used Jeep parts. Send him an email and see what he wants. DL2217@msn.com.

I've always found his prices good.

Comment

If you are decent at fabricating, you can get some cheaper after-market seats, and build your own brackets...

here is the write up: http://www.projectxj.com/mods/seats.htm

have fun!

Comment

seelbo i have seats for a 91 xj that are in great condition its both front seats and the rear bench and door pannels and what ever other interior parts that you what its all dark red. id like to sell it all for 250 but it is nogatiable.
          if your interested email me at hondaxrrider01@aol.com

Comment

not sure if the shipping would kill ya on this but check out this link.

http://www.colorado4x4.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=43439

Comment

4WD also has corbeau seats available, some as cheap as $159. But you have to do a search for corbeau or you won't see them. Perhaps they're not listed under the Cherokee search because the brackets aren't available on 4WD, best to call and find out.

Comment

HI all,
                My interior is gray, so red is out of the question, but thanks. I will check out the Corbeau section of 4WD and see what they have. Thanks,
                Kevin

Comment

Working...
                X