X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racing seats

Somebody a while back had a set of seats listed. I couldn't find the ad, though. I'm looking for a deal on a pair of seats that will accept 4 or 5 point harness belts.

just an FYI, i got some from pep boys that are PSC or something similar to that name. they've held up great to the weather and abuse. the bolsters are just like in corbeau seats. i think i paid $125 each for them new.

Comment

I have a set of new Beard seats. $400 for the pair.

Comment

There are a few seats in Scratch and Dent right now. I think a couple Mastercraft and a couple Smittybilt. They say they have rips, but when I looked at acouple of them, I couldn't see anything wrong with them.

Comment

Originally posted by RalphXJ
          There are a few seats in Scratch and Dent right now. I think a couple Mastercraft and a couple Smittybilt. They say they have rips, but when I looked at acouple of them, I couldn't see anything wrong with them.
          If you get a chance, can you see how much they want for 'em? Is there a matched pair of anything?

Comment

scratch and dent?

Comment

You know that little section of parts in the showroom people return and we can't sell as new...

Comment

Originally posted by EvilTwin v2
                If you get a chance, can you see how much they want for 'em? Is there a matched pair of anything?
                There are a bunch of them up there right now, not sure what your looking for, but we have a few!! I think there are some pairs, not sure on brand and stuff though.

Comment

There are a bunch of them up there right now, not sure what your looking for, but we have a few!! I think there are some pairs, not sure on brand and stuff though.
                  Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, moving into this new house has completely wiped my Jeep funds for a while.

Comment

I was up there yesterday, no more pairs, just a few stock replacement seats.

Comment

Working...
                    X