X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.i.p

Well shes finally had it. Shes over heating big time,smoking,making funny noise,and the cluster panel is shorting out. Poor coffee pot. Ive had the thing for like 12 years. Paid $1 for it at a salvation army. Best purchase Ive made to this day.
    __________________________________________________ ________
    83 CJ7, 258 bored 30 over, 2 bl. stock carb,4sd,Dana 300, Dana 30 front,model 20 rear, everything is fiberglass except the hood and grill.

Thats to bad. What are you going to do with her?

Comment

obviously a well worn thermistor is allowing it to overheat. i suggest using the round file and another 1$ as a means of curing your problems. nice to know it wasn't your jeep you were speaking about.

Comment

Coffee is the life blood of my family. It is so important, that I keep a spare coffee pot in the box in the "coffee cabinet" out in the garage. If there is less than 5lbs in the house, it is an emergancy. God forbid the "frufru" creamer runs low. I have made a midnight run for creamer, so I will be able to drink coffee in the morning. I actually look forward to going to bed, so I can wake up and drink coffee.

Wonder why the guys hate deploying with me? There are large gaps in time that I have to go with little to no coffee. The new guys even call me to find out what time I will be in the office so the coffee is ready. I guess, that should be a sign that I should give it up.

Comment

I hear ya there 47. Gotta have my coffee! Think I read somewhere that people who drink at least 2cups of coffee a day have a 30% less chance of having a heart attack. But dont use this as an excuse to drink more coffee
          __________________________________________________ ______________
          83 CJ7,freshy 258 bored 30 over,2 bl. stock carb.,4sd.,300 Dana, Dana 30 front,model 20 back,everything is fiberglass except hood and grill

Comment

oh. that's sad to hear. been a coffee drinkers for years too. my day is not complete without it.

http://storeyourpicture.com/images/signature_4wheel.jpg

Comment

Working...
            X