X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready to Rock your Career?

Each Sales Associate must be knowledgeable of all aspects of Jeep and Automotive and be committed to being an

Dang...only 2K miles too far...not sure how the wife will feel about that kind of commute, but I'm up for it!!!

Comment

3 years call center experience (including SME and Supervisor), former parts man at a NAPA certified service center, 2 decades customer service. Any work from home possibilities or opportunities in So Cal?

Comment

I fit perfectly into that job, does 4WD pay for the daily flight back and forth to Germany?

Comment

Yeah I think flights to and from work are included as a job perk LOL

Comment

So we have a deal and make it an extra piece of luggage once a week for all the chocolate and German beer ;o)

Comment

There is a chance that my soon to be wife and I will be moving within 30 mins of 4WDH, If we do i will definitely be putting my resume in for ANY positions available. I have been working in warehouses for the past 6-7 years and am now a Warehouse Manager for a large cable company. Being able to work at 4WD would be a dream for me!!!

Comment

Back to top!

Comment

Back to top - Still looking for sales help.

Comment

Back to top - still looking for sales people. If you're interested, email HR: afaulk@4wd.com. Tell her TJMagoo sent you

Comment

Back to top - still looking for sales people. If you're interested, email HR: afaulk@4wd.com. Tell her TJMagoo sent you

Comment

Working...
                      X