X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel pump problems with 2014 Patriot

For the second Saturday in a row, the wife's new Patriot will not start after filling the vehicle with gas. It had to be towed to the dealer last week, luckily they were still open. Today I was not so lucky. After getting gas, I got home without problems but attempting to start the vehicle after about 5 minutes was not happening. I was told it was a fuel pump by the dealer last week and if it happened again, they would replace it. Well, it happened again but the dealers are closed and we will be without a vehicle until Monday. At least it happened in my driveway!

I managed to get it started after letting it sit for an hour but it does show a "check engine" light. I backed it into the garage in case it won't start Monday morning. I'll be taking it to the dealer first thing, not the one I bought it from. This thing only has 4300 miles on it. I hope this is not a sign of things to come. I bought her a new vehicle so I wouldn't have to worry about it breaking down on her. So far, I'm not impressed with the vehicle or the service!
Working...
X