Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
The Things Kids Eat... Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Things Kids Eat...

    I got these the other day for my kids. Since they are chocolate covered I had to try one. Mistake! Gross! http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sick006.gif

    http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/b...katinglerz.jpg

  • #2
    Sis, what did I tell you?
    Stick to German and Swiss chocolate...

    Comment


    • #3
      Kinda look like chocolate-covered pop rocks. What's inside them?

      Comment


      • #4
        well...

        ...where I come from, it's darned hard to mess up chocolate, guys...LOL

        Comment


        • #5
          Man, Y'all need to come visit. Now I'm not boasting quality German chocolate like Toralf offers, but..........

          I've got 11 kinds of chocolate that work just fine for a novice.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by blackwater View Post
            ...where I come from, it's darned hard to mess up chocolate, guys...LOL

            Trust me, they totally messed up chocolate here.

            German chocolate...


            They are indeed chocolate covered pop rocks. A marriage made in hell. But the kids like them, and that will be candy of theirs safe from me.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by cherokee96 View Post
              Trust me, they totally messed up chocolate here.

              German chocolate...


              They are indeed chocolate covered pop rocks. A marriage made in hell. But the kids like them, and that will be candy of theirs safe from me.

              Sis, now I see the plan behind all that... you gave Jake and Lexi that stuff to safe more of the other stuff for you

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Toralf View Post
                Sis, now I see the plan behind all that... you gave Jake and Lexi that stuff to safe more of the other stuff for you
                I am soooo busted!


                Honestly, they would probably throw out any other candy if it meant they were getting German chocolate.

                Comment


                • #9
                  This speaks for your kids taste

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Toralf View Post
                    This speaks for your kids taste
                    Must be in the genes.

                    I think I have chocolate running through my veins!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I figured from the thread title it was going to be something like worms or goldfish or something really entertaining...
                      should have known this was going to be a chocolate discussion instead.

                      Zombie brains anyone?
                      We can ambush them as soon as Lisa gets her fruit bats.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by cherokee96 View Post
                        Must be in the genes.

                        I think I have chocolate running through my veins!
                        This would make for some low blood pressure but a tough heart pumping ;o)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by tomsjeep View Post
                          I figured from the thread title it was going to be something like worms or goldfish
                          Here ya go, worms and goldfish.

                          http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/b...gummyworms.jpg http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/b...shcrackers.jpg


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Toralf View Post
                            This would make for some low blood pressure but a tough heart pumping ;o)
                            Oh, the kids do a good job of keeping my blood pressure up!


                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by tomsjeep View Post
                              I figured from the thread title it was going to be something like worms or goldfish or something really entertaining...
                              should have known this was going to be a chocolate discussion instead.

                              Zombie brains anyone?
                              We can ambush them as soon as Lisa gets her fruit bats.
                              Your gonna love this but- I once ate dogfood and a grasshopper on a $5 bet. I've also had spoiled/rancid headcheese....that almost qualifies as zombie brains.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X