X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• door handles

so the JK's have handles just like any other car... What happened to the jeep handles that have been on wranglers for the past 20 years? sorry for the b*%ch

Originally posted by 02sahara
    so the JK's have handles just like any other car... What happened to the jeep handles that have been on wranglers for the past 20 years? sorry for the b*%ch

DC is what happened....

Comment

Originally posted by 02sahara
      They were on Jeeps (CJ-7s and Wranglers) from 1981 thru 2006... 25 years. It's sad.

Comment

Playing devils advocate

I fully recognize the break with 25 years of tradition, but would you rather see new door handles or IFS? I was hoping the JK would suck and make my TJ appreciate a little, but everything I've read says the JK is better on and off road. I know, I know, change is bad...lets all talk about what a terrible vehicle it is because of the important stuff, like fender flares and door handles!

-Sloth

Comment

Very true. I think everyone should take a good hard look at a new JK before passing judgement. Personally I really like what DC has done with it. It is still Jeep bumper to bumper. Fold down windshield, removable doors, drop top, solid axles, and the best off road machine on the planet, just like its ancestors. I have had mine for less than a week and in my opinion it is the smoothest, most comfortable Jeep I have ridden in or drove. And I happen to like the changes that they made. Door handles and all.

Scrambler

Comment

ya, TJ door handles blew teh Cawk. They always rusted and the powdercoating came off.

Also, why do you have the doors on if your'e off road?

Comment

Working...
            X