Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1966 Ford Falcon Station wagon, no back window, holes in the floor, leaking gas tank, etc...
    My dad got it from a guy he worked with for $40.00. It was so bad I road the bus to school instead of driving the car.
    Now my second car was great, 1966 Chevelle SS 396 4 speed, bright red with a black vinel top.

Comment

68 LTD 390 ..dodge wagon dont remember what it was . 78 nova 72 duster looked just like Al Bundy's ! 72 monty carlo 350 LT1 .. toyota truck slammed .. 80 something daytona POS.. 80 something new yorker POS.. 66 Plymoth Fury II .. 66 Galaxy 500.. 64 Galaxy 500 race car .. 87 Cavalier Z24.. 90 Hyundai sonota.. 93 sonota.. 87 or 88 CRX.. 85 toyota corolla with fosgate 15's and a 1500 watt amp in the trunk was ugly and ran like S*** but man it sounded good ! 93 caravan still have wish i didnt .. 88 bronco II.. and My 88 XJ <-- consider that my first real vehicle .. oh and there was a fairmont in there somewhere

Comment

88 black YJ 4.2 i loved that jeep hated that carb, that jeep went threw alot of learning curve with me. learned to drive standard with it (also taught like 5 of my friends with it)I lost a tire on it leaving my buddys house, I did a 360 off the road leaving high school ( wet roads and angry driver), had my buddy drive his hyndi into the side of it,

Comment

My first car was a 2000 TJ Jeep Sahara, auto, 4.0 I-6, with all the factory options and a military rope coiled around the two tow bars. Today, it turn 50,000 miles and I will NEVER get rid of it. I love this Jeep way too much. I think I will add it to my signature along with Kono.

Rockhound

Comment

My first was hand down from my Mom and Dad it was a Ford Granada

The first new car I bought was a Chrysler K Car

Comment

My first car was a 59' "bisquick". It was a fun car, the horizontal fins and huge trunk made it for great tail gating. It's too bad "the cancer" took over and the lower A arm broke off the frame., because the motor was still runnig strong.

Comment

1963 nova two door hard top black w/flames straight6 two speed. ran it till the subframe came threw the floor. motor never missed a beat. Back seat was big enough for a threesom but that was when seex was safe.

Comment

1996 Acura Integra for 2 yrs

then a 1993 BMW 325i for 2 yrs.

And now an '00 TJ sport on swampers

Can safetly say I made the very right choice

Comment

78 Chevy Blazer K-5, black with a small block, 6 inch lift, 38" Swampers, should never had gotten rid of it.

Comment

1947 Dodge, IFS, Disk Brakes, Chevy 350, lowered about 8 inches. I bought it as a one ton and had some fun. Then I had a 81 Monte Carlo with a 383 Stroker and a 3.73 Posi, then I got my 68 Chevy C10 (For Sale!) with a Supercharged (Weiand 144, Roots style) 355 and My 84 XJ and 91 YJ and a Geo Tracker. There was a acouple other cars mixed in there but they aren't worth mentioning.

Comment

1984 pontiac t1000 till I tried to drive it through a farmers field and put the fan through the radiatior they dont jump real well

Comment

got mine this summer. click the link in my sig and you'll see it. 95 grand cherokee orvis edition. 5.2L V8, leather, sunroof, etc.

Comment

1980 cj-5.

Comment

1997 Firebird... bought it on my 15th b-day after saving up foreeeeever. too bad i got run off the road by an oncoming car and totalled it.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...96_45_full.jpg

Comment

1970 Plymouth Satellite Sebring, looked like a Roadrunner. 318,automatic. Pale piss yellow with a dark green vinyl roof and interior. The passenger side door had been replaced with one that was burnt orange.UGH! But it ran nice and had the smoothest steering of any car I've had since.

Comment

Working...
                                X