X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Build sheet

ok dont know if Jeep done this as well but with most cars they came with a build sheet somewhere in it most that i have found have always been in the back seat does anyone know if Jeep done this too and where it might be i talked to Chrysler today and there is no info on my 88 other then the o2 sensor has been recalled any help on this would be great

thanks yall

none inside, and pre 91's its impossible to get someone at a dealership who knows where to get their info..

Comment

This link will give you a build sheet on your jeep.
      Build sheet link

As for recalls and TSB's you should be able to get the info at the autozone website.

Comment

that was the first thing i tried the emailed me a number to call for my trail rated badge and while i was talking to her she put me trough to someone else and she looked in the data base and said there is nothing there on my year the only info they had was from when Chrysler took over the jeeps

Comment

Build sheet

What exactly are you looking for? What options the truck came with!
          If the person you talked to at a dealership told you this they are blowing you off. I worked for a dealership Jeep at that and I ran my option codes and my
          XJ is an 1988.This is avaiable but the info is inaccurate in some cases.
          I ran the list about 6 months ago and the said the truck had ABS and had
          no sunroof and other items . This info is under the star program and Jeep
          networks.

Comment

well i talked to a woman on the 1-800-925-jeep number and she said that nothing came up on the computer ... but i just want to know what options it might have came with like Jdogg said i may have the upcountry package on it cause i have 30's with no lift and i dont scrub and have plenty of clearance and it came with all the skid plates front to rear even the tc has one and what front and rear axles i have cause there are no tags on mine and what gear ratios i have cause i know at 55 its not even ready for 5th gear not really till bout 65 or 70 well gotta cut this short done got dark out and bout ready storm again !

Comment

I used Lunatic's "Build Sheet Link" yesterday. I got an email today from Chrysler with my build sheet and recall info. Turns out I need to take it in for a recall on the middle rear seat belt, which is where I put my 2 year-old's car seat. The said would have to call 800-925-JEEP to get the "Trail Rated" decals.

Comment

i done that befor posting and they give me a number to call she ran my vin and all that came back was it was a 88 and that it had a o2 sensor recall and she thats all that came back on it

Comment

Working...
                X