• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Piginajeep
    this thread smells of vagina

Comment

Originally posted by RalphXJ
      Not sure why you would be getting more then one? DO you have more then one email account forward to one account? I only know of one email that goes out every week.
      I have also been getting several. I've noticed I've been added to 4 wheel parts which has similar content and a likeness for procomp, maybe big brother got the list?

Comment

if you are signed up on both lists, then that might be why.

Comment

i also get them, make's me feel loved way out here in the middle of the ocean. the only thing is i wish i could accully see the tire's, all that come up is big greyish box's where pictures schould be.

Comment

On the email or on the site?

Comment

I also got a few of the same thing.
              But if I remeber reading right you mentioned in the later ones about the mail problems.
              Heck it doesn't bother me, but then again I don't give out my emaill address to every Tom, Dick, and Harry who asks for it. So I don't get any other spam.

And if your name is Tom, Dick, or Harry I didn't really mean you, it is just an expression.

Comment

Originally posted by TJMagoo
                if you are signed up on both lists, then that might be why.
                Just to be clear, I don't mind 4wd promo emails. I'm on here all the time and I order lots of my stuff from here, so seeing when you have a deal is fine by me, and I could have checked the box when I registered if I didn't, however, I did not sign up for 4wheel parts. I started getting those when the new owners took over. I believe the mail lists where "merged". They are very similar, and have the same deals. I thought this might be what happened to Ride the Rockies.

Comment

Originally posted by Penguin
                  And if your name is Tom, Dick, or Harry I didn't really mean you, it is just an expression.

Comment

Originally posted by TJMagoo
                    On the email or on the site?
                    on the e-mail, wow this is the first time we've talked i feel like i know you, your like a legend.

Comment

Working...
                    X