Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I went to level 8 my energy goes up by 10 or 11 points each time. This is great!!

Comment

• I noticed we have enough people to rob a bank and almost enough to do an assisination. Or maybe we have enough now, I am not sure how many people we have in the cell now but anyway, I was wondering if it is worth the time to rob a bank or not and what is involved in it. Is it if we have enough people to do, then we rob the bank and get a bunch of money for it? Anyway, I just thought I would point that out.

Comment

• Originally posted by avainaffairs
        so how do you add a picture to your profile and how do you list your friends and enemy's?
        Pic is under prefrences and Friend/enemy list opens up when you donate

Comment

• thanks for the info, I noticed that some how or another I already have a friend and have managed to piss someone off cause I have an enemy too!

Comment

• I'm everyone friend in our cells friend cause I donated 3 buxs.

Comment

• was the donation worth it? I have been thinking about doing it but havnt decided yet, I figure it is only three bucks but that is a can a chew I could be buying instead of a few fake gold bars.

Comment

• Originally posted by avainaffairs
                was the donation worth it? I have been thinking about doing it but havnt decided yet, I figure it is only three bucks but that is a can a chew I could be buying instead of a few fake gold bars.
                As much of my day that I spend addicted to the game 3 bux for 18% faster increase in energy was worth it.

Comment

• I coughed up $10 & got all that & the 160 gold bars and a bunch of other stuff. Still way less than it costs to buy a game for my xbox360.

Comment

• jmswarts [26021]

Comment

• I was looking at the zuk boys a bit. It looks like they try to make friends with other groups who are based on 4-wheeling. The zuk boys are all into Sammi's. At first I thought they may be into Suzuki sport bikes or something.

I think with that being the case, it's cool that we align with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilTwin v2
                        I was looking at the zuk boys a bit. It looks like they try to make friends with other groups who are based on 4-wheeling.

Just from glancing at the user/t. cell list it appears that many many people on the game are into 4wheeling. Do you think the thread on pirate's forum caused a huge influx of new users? It always amazes me how that site affects all of the other things I do online...

I think aligning with other groups is a good idea, but I still don't totally get the purpose of groups. Is it just a way for older/wealthier players to help newbs, or is it more than that?

Comment

• Originally posted by davida_jr
                          Just from glancing at the user/t. cell list it appears that many many people on the game are into 4wheeling. Do you think the thread on pirate's forum caused a huge influx of new users? It always amazes me how that site affects all of the other things I do online...

I think aligning with other groups is a good idea, but I still don't totally get the purpose of groups. Is it just a way for older/wealthier players to help newbs, or is it more than that?
                          Funny you should say that...I'm a PBB chit chat regular. They got me started on it.

Comment

• I say go for it having some muscle up high might be good

Comment

• I don't quite know much about the cells but whatever everybody wants to do is fine with me. Maybe good and maybe bad.

Comment

• I havn't heard back from them. Maybe I scared them away? lol

I'm lovin the interest at the bank thou.....I'm getting 12mil a day in interest alone

Comment

Working...
                                X