X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by High5
    I was more commenting on how much I despise BOP and his logic.
    Jealous? Can't find any holes in my arugments? You smell that over there? That is the smell of your defeat.

Comment

Nope, that's the smell of me kickin' the holy hell out of you.

Ya like that

Comment

Originally posted by BirdOPrey5
        Jealous? Can't find any holes in my arugments? You smell that over there? That is the smell of your defeat.
        Jealous, you are kidding me right.

Comment

What they think and a $1.50 used to be able to get you a ride on the subway... What they DO is what counts and what they DO about bad cops is NOTHING. They cover for them... even so called "good cops" will look the other way when bad cops are speeding, drinking and driving, shooting at minorities, shaking down criminals for extra money, etc...
          have you ever heard of the Ohio State Patrol.. appearently not

Comment

i wentto an ohio state football game once.

Comment

Originally posted by ta's_xj
              Did you see the game? I know lots of peopel that "go to osu games" but never even make it into the game!

Comment

Originally posted by ta's_xj
                That was a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by kupe
                  That was a good time.
                  how was the cheerleaders?

Comment

TYPICAL RESPONSE FROM BOP. I expected nothing more than that from you.

What is it your smelling right now?

Comment

So you agree there are scum bag non-hero marines too. THanks for agreeing with me.
                      SURE....AND YOU'LL AGREE THAT YOU ARE WORTHLESS TO THIS ONLINE COMMUNITY AND ACTUALLY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO.

Comment

Originally posted by RalphXJ
                        Did you see the game? I know lots of peopel that "go to osu games" but never even make it into the game!
                        I thought OSU was Oklahoma State University...apparently not in this case...thank god!

Comment

What they think and a $1.50 used to be able to get you a ride on the subway... What they DO is what counts and what they DO about bad cops is NOTHING. They cover for them... even so called "good cops" will look the other way when bad cops are speeding, drinking and driving, shooting at minorities, shaking down criminals for extra money, etc...
                          BOP......Thats not the case with all of us ....But there you go again talking about what you do not Know. So to teach you the truth spend a day in a ride along program or if you like come to work with me .I have yet to shoot anyone be it minoritiesor not or shake anyone down for extra money or drink and drive in my 25 yrs of service .So go ahead and call us what you want .But I bet you call us when you need us ....just as they did in NY city on 911.....

Comment

Why do we allow BOP to dominate our site? He is antagonistic,bigoted and deliberatly haateful. He is another internet self-appointed hero that is probably living at home with mommy and daaddy and can't find a life.His photos of himeself show a little fat idiot that hides behind a video screen.Have3 you ever been with a real women? Bet you come back with something about my wife or or others.MY guess is is you are are a closet queen and have been turned down a bunch....face down....there are new creams that might make it better for you so your attitude might change .I keep saying it...you are disgusting.Your mouth and arsehole are one in the same....maybe you should be a diplomat.

Comment

Just out of curiousity... was there a count of how many people were actually rescued by cops on 9/11?

Comment

Texascj, apparently OSU is that red team that UT beat last year, not the orange team.

Comment

Working...
                                X