X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Key Chain

Way off topic but just thought it would be a fun post. So whats on your keychain? I have my keys to the car house keys and 1 key that i have had for 7 years and still dont know what it goes to i just keep it for good luck now. then I have a carabiner, the tag for my timberlands, and the jeep keychain

One sliver ring with a watersign symbol on it.

Comment

A round coin with the CHinese charcters of EXTREME on them, Keys to two pad locks that I use to chain my steering wheel, gear shift and clutch together when I park her, and my remote garage door opener.

Comment

the jeep key, garage door key and tuffy console key. Now as far as keychains go: a Tony Stewart one, a Jeep one and a twisty thing that looks like a shoe string.

Comment

ummmm........keys. :lol: :razz:

Comment

i got two, one has a clip (to clip to my belt when biking) a old fasion key looking key chain, a key chain from the government (says "think big") my U-lock key for the bike, the cable lock key for the bike, the house key, a whole bunch of little tags saying different types of pacific salmon, and my three pad lock keys. the jeep key ring has: jeep door key, house key, jeep ignition key, gas cap key, and a stupid "richmond auto" key chain that was on it when i got the car, I plan on buying a fox key chain for it.

Comment

Which one? I have 4. When I had them all together, I leaned to the left and looked like a jailer

Comment

mail key house key jeep key the jeep keyless entry thing and a bear bottle opener in the shape of a snow board.

Comment

Jeep keyless tab, XJ key, CJ key, house key, bike rack key, pad lock key, and sax case key.

and that's just the personal key ring

work has a million and one that I don't remember what they all go to. Hate taking it around cause I feel like a janitor.

Matt

Comment

Jeep, tuffy box, Celica, F250, DRZ400 (bike), and house key also I have keys to a buds tractor, quad

I have way to many keys but the tractor key is cool I always go over to my buddys house at like 5 in the morning and drive the tractor around he really likes that a lot

Comment

Oh crap I forgot my shark bottle opener on my keychain. That is the most important thing on there that isn't a key

Comment

Originally posted by TJMagoo
                        Oh crap I forgot my shark bottle opener on my keychain. That is the most important thing on there that isn't a key
                        I have one of those it's blue. that thing rocks. I only switched it out cause the snowboard was a gift.

Comment

A rather unique topic.... :kookie:

I've got this braided para-cord thingie that's about 3" long.....

UHM...this
                          http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL54/6...0/25407221.jpg

A buddy with Special forces made it when he was messing around one night.... I thought it was different...
                          Chris~

Comment

Door key, ignition key, tool box key, locker key (at work), handcuff key, chevy impala keys, spark plug gapper, and a dogtag.

Comment

Jeep Key, House keys, Lock key, Keys to my work shop and store, gas cap key. blue carabeaner.

Comment

Working...
                              X