X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Just Wanted To..

..Thank everyone at 4wd Show room and the warehouse, for speaking to me this past Monday (July 23rd). I'm sure if anyone was there, They could have caught a glimpse of the "Rag-E-Muffin" in the parking lot.

Also I would like to personally thank Kelly for taking time out of her schedule and speaking to me and my wife.

So to all the Ladies and Gents At 4wd, keep up the good work and we will be in contact with you very soon for some more parts and accessories.

No problem at all. Thanks for stopping by and it was nice meeting you and your wife and seeing your jeep in person!

Comment

Although..

I had a great time and wish I could have made the event this coming weekend, I will try for another event very soon. With how things are here for us, its very touch and go, and we are kind of unsure of how my wife's brother is going to do. He told us to leave this past week but It would be hard to turn right back around and head that way again this weekend.

Was a rather long trip for us yesterday, and we slept till 11:00 am this morning. But we will see your once again real soon and partake in the events you may happen to offer at that time.

Comment

Welp.. Another year.. And still we haven't had a chance to revisit Kelly @4WD in Ohio.. and things have changed.. We no longer have the camo Rag-a-Muffin, But we are still in a jeep wrangler. Going from a no maintains Wrangler to a semi High Maintain Wrangler has been tough.
        I sort of would like to plan a trip out that way when we are ready to buy the soft doors.. Making sure the weather holds up we would simply take the full hard doors off and leave them home and drive about 6 hours to Ohio, Find a campground and set up for the night. Then head over to 4WD and pick up the doors.
        Sure sounds like a plan, but finding the time and the money is a challenge.

Comment

Working...
        X