Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
I know this is the TJ side...but I know you guys will appreciate it... Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know this is the TJ side...but I know you guys will appreciate it...

In the garage post, I mentioned that my buddy passed last year. Well it was a bad deal, bad car accident. He is the one that got me into jeeps, I actually bought my TJ from him. As we were both engineers and liked to overdesign just about anything we did/do...I took the liberty and designed the back of his headstone. This is just the rendering from the shop doing it, I will post pictures of the actual stone when it gets done to.

https://home.mchsi.com/~sdohman/bGunther3.jpg

Sorry to hear of your loss and it sounds like he was a great friend. You design is really cool and a wonderful tribute.

Take care and best wishes.

Joe

Comment

Sorry for your loss, I know whats its like to loose a close friend unexpectedly.
      Thats a great design, will it be sandcaved or done with a laser?

Comment

Sorry to hear about your loss, but that is a great design

Comment

Dittos on your lose, the head stone is really cool.

Comment

Truly sorry for your loss, losing a good friend is always hard. But I'm sure he would be very proud to have a headstone like that, it is very nice.

Comment

The place that we got uses the laser to etch out their stuff. If the weather breaks at all in the next couple of weeks, it should be put in place. As sad as the whole event was, I really am kind of excited to see this out there. I know that may not sound right, but doing this stone is about the only thing that gave me some closure.

Comment

Originally posted by 1 MAD TJ View Post
                The place that we got uses the laser to etch out their stuff. If the weather breaks at all in the next couple of weeks, it should be put in place. As sad as the whole event was, I really am kind of excited to see this out there. I know that may not sound right, but doing this stone is about the only thing that gave me some closure.
                We all grieve differently. So whatever gives you closure, it really donesn't matter what others think. I think it is great that you could incorporate something that your friend was passionate about into the monument that will stand at his resting place forever.

Comment

Working...
                X