• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My top is off!

That is all.

Clem

Almost with yuh...

...almost there, Clem. Doors and all the windows are out. Soft top will give way to a bikini this weekend. It's a gorgeous eighty degrees here today.

Comment

I hate you both. *turning green with envy*

It's overcast with expected rain and 60s here. 8(

The sun doesn't shine on PA (at least not around here)

Comment

I had mine off yesterday......naturally I got caught in a downpour on my way to 4WDH. But it was refreshing. Gonna storm tonight and tomorrow morning, so I guess I'll keep it up, just toss the soft doors in the back.

Comment

I hate you both. *turning green with envy*
          Ditto.

It's just now starting to get above freezing in the mornings here.

Comment

Thought this was a different kind of post

Haven't had the top off completely, had both doors off yesterday. Just figurin' that this mid 80 weather won't last.

High5

Comment

Originally posted by High5
              Thought this was a different kind of post
              I'm pretty sure you're not interested in seeing me with that different top off.

Comment

Today is the first day of no rain in weeks. I'm going to Fl to get some of that Sunshine.
                But for now the top be on.

Comment

Who says its warm, I throw a towel over the seat to keep the frost off. Still have to scrape the frost off both sided of the window!

Comment

FYI....88 here, and not a cloud. Supposed to be hot tomorrow. Have to throw a towel over the seats to keep from losing flesh when I sit down.

Comment

Well, the Jeep doesn't have enough tub left to put a top back on . The Tracker, I'm having probs with one of the darned zippers. Wife, wont let me take a Sawzall to her XJ.

Comment

see it's a good thing I'm not the weather man.
                        Just went to lunch and it's sunny and warm about 70.
                        go figure and I'm going to Fl tomorrow

Comment

sorry to disapoint yall, but been having the top off for 3 weeks now

Comment

I took the top off this week and put on the bikini and tonneau. I won't see the top again until november. I love NC weather.

Comment

Originally posted by kupe
                              I took the top off this week and put on the bikini and tonneau. I won't see the top again until november. I love NC weather.
                              Ditto. The top and doors have been off many times already in 2006. And since it will be in the mid 80's right through the weekend I am just gonna leave em off and keep the soft doors with just in case. Who wants pics of the green leaves along the trails we will be running top and doorless this weekend?

Comment

Working...
                              X