Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Warning - Don't Use Splenda (Sucralose)

http://www.mercola.com/2000/dec/3/su...stimonials.htm

Discussion at work today... I've heard bad things about aspartame (Nutrasweet) but didn't know about the Splendor problems too- though in fairness, no one is accusing splendor of brain cancer, it still isn't pretty.

I don't understand how these products can make it to market with so little testing.

I love splendor, aspartame and saccharine. I also love to breath in asbestos and eat lead paint off the walls when I can't breath in the dust while sanding it. I smoke a carton of unfiltered cigs a day just to laugh at the tar/nicotine it puts in my lungs. I'm trying to get a job at the mine but they say I have to wear a ventalator mask so I refuse. At McDonalds I order extra, extra special sauce and then go to bed at night with an IV in my arm that puts butter directly in my veins. I say give me cancer or give me death...ha, oxymoron there.

Comment

Oh well, lifes a beech, ins't it? There isn't anything on the market today that we ingest that won't lead to death, including water. So why don't we just quit eating and drinking and our problems will be over? Oh yah, that'll kill us too.

Go figure.

Comment

At least marijuana is safe.

Comment

yaya

Comment

I'm thinkin' FUBAR left out Twinkies, CARC paint, and snortin' Coke mixed with insecticide.
            Oh yeah, don't forget sniffin' paint thinner and gasoline!

Comment

Originally posted by devildog
              At least marijuana is safe.

amen to that brother...

Comment

It has been proven that SCIENTISTS cause cancer in test rats.

Comment

i think if you were to take a 100% natural banana that was grown in all organic soils and stuff it way up your arse it would kill you. at least it wouldn't be tasty like other bananas after that. point is...yes.

Comment

damm Fubar put down that tube of model glue.
                    lol

Comment

Originally posted by kingchip
                      It has been proven that SCIENTISTS cause cancer in test rats.

i think i peed alittle when i read that...

Comment

marijuana has been shown to cause depression, especially when you're out.

Comment

Bahh they are just whiny people looking for a good reason to file a law suit on someone.

Comment

Pot is prolly the natural miracle cure and preventative for every illness, disease and problem with the human body, and that is prolly why they made it illegal, because if it was found out, our whole country would financially collapse, due to Dr.'s, medications, hospitals,pharmacutical companies and treatments would no longer be needed to survive.
                            Last edited by Gertiie; 05-18-2006, 05:41 AM.

Comment

back in the early sales days i used to eat certs (with retsyn!) to keep my breath fresh. used the sugarless till i realized i had the shakes at the end of every day. went to sugar and all was good. nutrasweet is made of phenylalanine which is a natural amino acid, but they tweak it somehow chemically. phenylalanine works directly on the nervous system. i stick with sugar, just use the raw stuff. at least you know what it does to ya. same reason i only use butter, they make margarine from vegetable oil into which a huge catalytic rod is inserted to "hydrogenate" it. do you need more hydrogen in your diet? no weed since august 1984, but i do think it should be legal. i'll shoot meth dealers right between the eyes though.

Comment

Working...
                              X