X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Window Tint Question

I have a question for all you jeep guys and girls .I live in NJ and I am thinking of getting my front windows done. I know by law we are not aloud. But when you are me you can. But my question is I really don't see any jeeps with the 2 fronts done. Is this a good idea? I trail ride a lot I have lots of light but just wondering if its not a good idea. Please post your thoughts.

Originally posted by NewJeepMan
    I have a question for all you jeep guys and girls .I live in NJ and I am thinking of getting my front windows done. I know by law we are not aloud. But when you are me you can. But my question is I really don't see any jeeps with the 2 fronts done. Is this a good idea? I trail ride a lot I have lots of light but just wondering if its not a good idea. Please post your thoughts.
    Mine are and I dont have a problem with em i even have a custom flame design in them. Altho when it starts to get dark out and your wheeling I have to roll the window down to see how big the rock is that i'm going to hit

Comment

Originally posted by NewJeepMan
      I know by law we are not aloud. But when you are me you can.
      Who are you?

Comment

must be johnny law

Comment

Something like that!!

Comment

Originally posted by davida_jr
            Who are you?
            Why, he's NewJeepMan!!! He's the super hero who rescues people from dangerous rocks in...you guessed it: a New Jeep!!!

Comment

I tinted the sliders for the front and will take it off this summer.
              It does help keep the heat down but to hard to see. 2 cents.
              as for cool factor ya it looks real good.

Comment

I think the 2 fronts look good, but at the same time if you leave the doors on and the windows up when you wheel, it will hinder your visibility. But for keeping the interior cool, it would work pretty good. My XJ has the tinted windows in the back and it does make a difference.

Scrambler

Comment

Working...
                X