X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lift kit...

Hey im going to buy a rough country 4in susp lift, it come with everything i need, but im just wondering how good they are?

I had one on my 95 YJ!! Loved it.. It broke in very nicely and had no sag after 2 years of some good wheelen!!!

Comment

that's what i just put on. It's a great system.

Comment

I've had mine for over a year...still happy with it.

Comment

I have one on my YJ. Installed it just over 1 year ago. It came with everything I needed and was fairly easy to install. I'd have to say that 80% of the work was getting the old factory crap unbolted. I haven't had any problems and definately recommend Rough Country.

Comment

Thanks you guys, i have another question, will this mess up my rear driveshaft ? do i have to get a new one?

Comment

No you don't need a new driveshaft unless you go with a sye and cv driveshaft.

Today I did experience a leak at the cone of my transfer case so you might want to spend a couple more bucks and replace that seal while you are working down there.

Comment

I installed a 3.5" rough country lift 3 years ago, along with 1.5" lift shackles, I do have a little bit of driveshaft vibration around 45 mph. The rear transfer case seal (replaced when I did the lift) leaks a little now, but nothing to panic about. Eventually, I'm gonna do a SYE driveshaft, but I don't drive it everyday, I just deal w/ it.

Comment

I had a 4' sus and 2' shackles....I was eating ujoints and seals like crazy... And i had a lot of vibe probems.. Def recommend a new drive shaft and t-case adapt.... But i ran it without for 2 years with out changing the drive shaft.. just got a little costly after a while...

Comment

Working...
                  X