X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exhaust

i have been looking for a complete exhaust system (including headerand cat) all my quotes have been around $1,000 banks and borla seems a little steep can anybody help finder cheaper this is for a 91 wrangler

check out flowmaster everyone seems to like them.

Comment

Gots me a flowmaster and I'm completly satisfied. I drive it everyday and am satisfied.Cost and noise don't make it for everyday use. If you use it all the time the noise ain't worth it. Not everybody needs extreme performance. Besides...how long will it take for it to pay for it's self?

Comment

I have put Borla, Magnaflow and Flowmaster on Firebirds, but never on a jeep. But from what i have seen for a Jeep it is like 1200 to do an entire exhaust system, doesn't really matter what brand you go with use. Don't put Dynomax on, that is what the previous owner put on the Jeep i have now, i just havent had the cash to replace it all yet. I am trying to find out if magnaflow makes exhaust for jeeps that has been my favorite overall exhuast followed by borla and flowmaster.

Comment

Why not dynomax?, that is what is on my wifes ram 1500 and we like it

Comment

for the header I went banks after cracking a pacesetter. used a Flow Master for the muff. and a regular cat and she purrs right along

Comment

Maybe it is just my muffler, but it seems to be falling apart. It is only two years old and there is already a crack in the muffler where it is just starting to split on the seam. Just seems cheap to me is all.

Comment

when it comes to jeep muffler, there are tons of choices to choose from. Flowmaster is a good option, a friend of mine had it installed on this ride, and its good. i guess it would really depend on your personally choice.

Comment

Most of your cost is in the CAT. If there was no cat, the cost wouldn't be so high.

Get my drift? That is why I have none on my CJ, but then I have no inspection requirements. I called around until I found someone who would do a complete custom install from headers back w/o the cat and ended up paying $600 for the complete dual exhaust.

Comment

I am currently looking for one that is relativly quiet. The one I currently have is starting to kill me as I now have a longer drive every day and once a month need to make a trip to fort lee virginia with the ride. Any suggestions, or should I just go with stock

Comment

Working...
                    X