Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont piss off firefighters

Hre is something funny.
    http://www.4wd.com/kyoung_4wdforums/...1&d=1141442201
    Last edited by hotroddenal; 06-11-2006, 05:07 PM.

The beemer owner didn't piss them off. He was just too stupid to see the yellow paint...

Comment

Originally posted by LeadFoot
      The beemer owner didn't piss them off. He was just too stupid to see the yellow paint...
      But you still got to admit that the firefighter had the right idea.

Comment

If they paid that much for a BMW I'm bringing my beater home.

Comment

looks like the guy's waiting to see what he can steal out of the bmw

Comment

So, what, you automatically assume that a black guy is standing by a beemer, that he's going to try to steal something?!!!

Oh, I do see the stars & bars in your avatar.

Comment

So, what, you automatically assume that a black guy is standing by a beemer, that he's going to try to steal something?!!!

Oh, I do see the stars & bars in your avatar.

That's really funny, man.

Picture interpretation is based on personal experience. I can take you to parts of the South where that assumption would be highly accurate... and parts of the North where the black guy would be the BMW owner.

Comment

there is usually a reason...

Originally posted by EvilTwin v2
                So, what, you automatically assume that a black guy is standing by a beemer, that he's going to try to steal something?!!! Oh, I do see the stars & bars in your avatar.
                ...for stereotyping... In this case on BOTH your parts, Evil...

Also notice that Corona lives in Louisianna. I seem to remember quite a bit of that sort of thing going on right after Katrina. In reference to Tom's statement; some time ago I was sitting at a redlight in Atlanta in my cheap little rice burner and a red Ferrarri pulls up right beside me. A black dude was driving it and it never occurred to me that he might 'stolen' it... grin. It just depends on where you are and with whom you're dealing on a daily basis. I once got lost in Oakland, California AT NIGHT. I wound up in the slums. I have to admit that I was in 'negative sterotype' mode during that horrifying experience.

Comment

Originally posted by tomsjeep

That's really funny, man.

Picture interpretation is based on personal experience. I can take you to parts of the South where that assumption would be highly accurate... and parts of the North where the black guy would be the BMW owner.
                  I know exactly what you mean. In fact, you could probably do that going from one neighborhood to the next in most major cities.

Comment

Originally posted by blackwater
                    ...for stereotyping... In this case on BOTH your parts, Evil...
                    touche'

You caught me playing devils advocate.

Comment

Originally posted by CORONAREDYJ
                      looks like the guy's waiting to see what he can steal out of the bmw
                      By the way he is dressed i would say he could be the owner of the car. Being that he is not dressed getto.

Comment

Originally posted by hotroddenal
                        By the way he is dressed i would say he could be the owner of the car. Being that he is not dressed getto.
                        and then again i've raised controversy

also hotrod i've seen bums on the street in new orleans dressed like that

Comment

You guys are funny!

I kinda like the variety of opinions here...
                          I don't think everyone has to agree...
                          freedom of thought and speech is something I've given dearly to support...
                          and plan to continue that way.

The joy of all this is that CJs, YJs, TJs, KJs, XJs, and WJs can all coexist more or less happily.

Comment

Working...
                          X