X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Penguin
    Do so. You drive right pass my house when you drop in Chi-town and drive up the coast.

which town do you call home?

Comment

Originally posted by Toralf
      which town do you call home?
      Right now it is St. Joseph, Michigan. Grew up in Grand Haven/ Muskegon area.

Comment

Originally posted by Penguin
        Right now it is St. Joseph, Michigan. Grew up in Grand Haven/ Muskegon area.

I've been to Muskeon a few times, I try to remember the name of the restaurant I've been to... the food was great, it's close to the Aldi market, kind of stylish expensive place... my boss paid at that time *lol* and I've been to the USS Silverside...

Comment

Originally posted by Toralf
          I've been to Muskeon a few times, I try to remember the name of the restaurant I've been to... the food was great, it's close to the Aldi market, kind of stylish expensive place... my boss paid at that time *lol* and I've been to the USS Silverside...
          They have a bunch of good resturants. I heard that as few more have opened up.
          I guess we should quit the hi-jacked thread.

Comment

lol j/k dont bother me none and Toralf yeah we have alot of jobs to offer we are short handed big time and the benefits man i aint had none this good EVER ! lol but so far it is a pretty cool job the supervisors are pretty cool too

Comment

Originally posted by Project Jeep
              lol j/k dont bother me none and Toralf yeah we have alot of jobs to offer we are short handed big time and the benefits man i aint had none this good EVER ! lol but so far it is a pretty cool job the supervisors are pretty cool too
              *lol* the only thing I'd need now is a green card and I'd be over there, my stuff is packed pretty fast ;o) just the 8x8 needs some prep to be shipped *lol*

Comment

Working...
              X