Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

. I could probably get some decent air on that hill with my 125

Comment

Originally posted by MiMudslinger
      looks like a fun place to wheel. where abouts is the location? I live in michigan but like to travel with jeeps from time to time
      It has become private, Well the owner has closed it to people he does not know. The police come by often. You must have a note or you will be kicked out.

I am one of 2 jeeps allowed. The reast are quads and bikes 10 to 15 max.

Yes it was a "amall jump" and yes the 125 jumped much higher. For the down hill. It is all very loose shale rock and leads into a tree, the jeep manages to make it around. 2 bikers have hit the tree, so they dont try it anymore, I went down it as an extreme brake test after I redid my total brake system. It will stop and hold utill the rocks give out below.

I will take a square and level next time to get the exact degree for the nec boys.

Comment

What you need is a tape measure and calculator. Rise over run. = slope Apply a touch of trig, an then you have the degree of slope.
        Last edited by oros35; 10-01-2007, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by oros35
          What you need is a tape measure and calculator. Rise over run. = slope Apply a touch of trig, an then you have the degree of slope.
          too funny!!!

Comment

Or I'm sure there is a website that will list the specifications on that hill.

Comment

Originally posted by mxg342
              Or I'm sure there is a website that will list the specifications on that hill.
              www.whatstheangleofthishill.com

Comment

Originally posted by RalphXJ
                That site isn't too informative...

Comment

Looks like funfun!

I like that kind of wheeling best. Just plain fun. I just don't get rocks I guess.

Nice jumps tho! Used to buy cheapo cars ($50), jump and run them till they died. Best 50 bucks spent!

Comment

Originally posted by Vipers-pit
                    what is my disability for?
                    what is your disability ?

Comment

It has become private, Well the owner has closed it to people he does not know. The police come by often. You must have a note or you will be kicked out.

looks like hillsville, near the pa/ohio line. or is it a secret goverment training area.

Comment

la la la la la secret agent man secret agent man . shure did get quiet after that question of what is your disibality! and I also hate people taking money from the honest good people that really need the money!

Comment

I take it by the above post, there is some background that only a few special people know about. Anyway about it..... keep wheeling and having fun. Thats what we are all here for anyways.

Comment