X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gyoe View Post
    Well it sure does looked like you had fun...
    They sure had, haven't you noticed the bent and damaged parts?

Comment

video can be found here. http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=555614

Comment

Originally posted by G-tar-man View Post
        Nice pictures! Who did you go with? And this sure is a flooded jeep
        http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/b...8/100_0862.jpg
        is that the puddle i went through when we were leaving on the last day of the 4WD M&G last year?

Comment

Sweet vid! Watching that TJ's tie rod just bend like that was sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by FUBAR View Post
            is that the puddle i went through when we were leaving on the last day of the 4WD M&G last year?
            I think you went through that 5 foot deep one by some telephone poles? I missed seeing you do that, I wish it was on a vid. Or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff's_Jeep View Post
              Sweet vid! Watching that TJ's tie rod just bend like that was sweet!
              They used a Hi-Lift handle to sleeve it. It worked out very well surprisingly, he wheeled hard the rest of the weekend like that, and drove it home.

Comment

Originally posted by cherokee96 View Post
                I think you went through that 5 foot deep one by some telephone poles? I missed seeing you do that, I wish it was on a vid. Or is it?
                the one i went through was on the main trail that the power lines were on. on the way in, you could bypass it on the right or hit the deep end on the left, then you could go up a fairly long hill. we were coming out and everyone went to the left to take the shallow bypass, i went right and hit the deep stuff. it's not on vid. i forget who was in front of me but he got a good show.

Comment

Actually the high lift handle sounds like a surprisingly good idea on how to fix that! Going to have to keep that in mind!

Comment

Working...
                  X