X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How appropriate from our favorite city

Katrina would not die and how it was GW's fault..now they are legally arguing on who gets to copywrite the ignorant saying...WHO DAT...nice and intelligent sounding. I'd be proud of that as my team motto.....cut the city off with a saw and float it for a torpedo..

WHO DAT? WHO CARES! if people put all the effort into worthwhile projects that they do into petty BS like this, we'd all be a lot better off.

Comment

Originally posted by williewike View Post
      WHO DAT? WHO CARES! if people put all the effort into worthwhile projects that they do into petty BS like this, we'd all be a lot better off.
      I think I would agree.

http://storeyourpicture.com/images/signature_4wheel.jpg

Comment

They can copywrite it if all the evacuees would leave Houston and go back to New Orleans. The census is coming and they are all over the news saying that they are going to tell the census takers that they are still New Orleans residents. It has been how long now??? It is time to go back if you like New Orleans that much. We are sick of all the crime.

Comment

Leadfoot...send em away..."don't go away mad .....just go away"!!

Comment

Tell 'em there's free stuff - food and other goodies - thattaway, and then point 'em out into the Gulf.
            Last edited by tomsjeep; 02-08-2010, 06:48 PM.

Comment

free, free, free!!!

Free flatscreens and fried chicken! Free Escalades and gas to go in them. If that doesn't do it, free Fiddy Cent CDs!

Comment

Originally posted by blackwater View Post
                Free flatscreens and fried chicken! Free Escalades and gas to go in them. If that doesn't do it, free Fiddy Cent CDs!
                I want in on some of that.

Comment

Blackwater...YOU ARE THE MAN and damn funny too..If the Saints would have lost..CRAP...GWs fault also

Comment

Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
                    Blackwater...YOU ARE THE MAN and damn funny too..If the Saints would have lost..CRAP...GWs fault also
                    He does possess a certain turn of the phrase, no?
                    Knocked it outta th' park, dude.

It's a good thing the Ain'ts didn't lose. GWB wouldda broke down and cried... or hadda call ol' Brownie up and ask him what to do.

Comment

Working...
                    X