X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• add-a-leaf w/ 2.5" lift

can I use an add-a-leaf with 2.5" lift springs? will it accomplish anything (lift)?

yeah don't expect to more then 2" from the AAL . also your spring rate will increase which can turn your ride a little rougher

Comment

i'd like 1" - 1 1/2". i'm thinking full-traction shackle reverse up front, but i don't like the 2" lift shackles they include for the rear. i'm okay with 1/2" to 1", though.

i think you just solidified my plans. thanks!

Comment

Add-a-leaves are designed to work with the flat stock springs. I honestly don't know if they'd give you anything but a higher rate and a stiffer ride when added to a 2.5" lift spring pack.

Comment

Here is a cheap lift that is for a YJ, but might work for you as well.
          http://www.links4jeeps.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=62

Comment

Here is a cheap lift that is for a YJ, but might work for you as well.
            I was thinking the same thing.
            Add-a-leaves are designed to work with the flat stock springs. I honestly don't know if they'd give you anything but a higher rate and a stiffer ride when added to a 2.5" lift spring pack.
            That's not a bad plan. I'm sure I could get some old leafs for free from a yard I know somebody at. I'll have to check it out.
            thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X