Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy from Ohio

Howdy all!

I've had my Jeep for 12k miles and almost a year now. Its my first jeep, but not the first in my family. My dad had a '95 YJ and currently has a KJ and a WJ. My mom had a '00 Sahara TJ and an 79' CJ-5. There was an XJ, 3 more WJ's and 4 ZJ's in there too lol. We're addicted . So far my LJ is stock except for the AEM intake, grill guard and a 2x5" rock bumper w/ corner protection coated with Rhinoliner. Future mods...eventually...on-board air, just enough lift to fit 33"s, disco's, half doors and a frameless soft top. Maybe a D44 front w/ locker .

As a side note whats with the administrator authorization??? I had to wait almost 2 days to post....thats really lame....

Welcome!!!

Where abouts in OH are you located?

Pertaining to your side note...
    We get tons of users signing up each day...most, like yourself, are legit users that want to contribute to the Jeep community. Others, such as multiple accounts at the same time from the same domain, like to use these forums to spam. We implemented the authorization by the system admin to cut down on malicious and unwanted users. Hope this tidbit of info helps. See you around the forums!!!!

Comment

Welcome!!

Comment

Welcome to the board!

Comment

Originally posted by LoTGoD
          Welcome!!!

Where abouts in OH are you located?

Pertaining to your side note...
          We get tons of users signing up each day...most, like yourself, are legit users that want to contribute to the Jeep community. Others, such as multiple accounts at the same time from the same domain, like to use these forums to spam. We implemented the authorization by the system admin to cut down on malicious and unwanted users. Hope this tidbit of info helps. See you around the forums!!!!
          Toledo area
          oh and heres a pic:
          http://image64.webshots.com/164/3/42...2abjTlC_ph.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Unlimited

Weird...it didn't show until I pasted it into another browser session. Nice Rig!!!!

Comment

Looks nice!! I like the Unlimited's and it's the same color my Tj used to be!!

Comment

Hey, welcome aboard and nice rig! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here!

Comment

Welcome to the board!!

Where in the toledo area? I'm orignaly from west of Bowling Green(Patrick Henry School district)

Comment

Welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Comment

Originally posted by LoTGoD
                      Weird...it didn't show until I pasted it into another browser session. Nice Rig!!!!
                      Same here. But I had to go to Microsucks IE before I could see it.
                      Now I see it with both browsers.

Comment

Comment

Welcome to the fourms, rip out the carpet and stay awhile. Good looking Jeep by the way.

LoTgOd I'm glad you posted about [img] I didn't know you could do it that way. Learn something new everyday

Comment

Welcome~!

Comment

04 Tj

I'm from Ohio, east of Cincy. I also have 12k on my TJ. Got a few mods so far. Rubicon Express lift, adjustable control arms. CV drive shaft, 33x12.5 with trutrack front and locright rear. Lots more to come as budget allows. Welcome aboard.
                              Last edited by mark000; 11-22-2006, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X