Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it wrong to laugh at

The special olympics?

Yes it is! I have an uncle who is mentally retarded and if i ever see anyone making fun of people with mental problems, or laughing at them I would beat the living $hit out of them with what ever object I could find!

One of you mods want to delete this before too many people get upset(or before I get REALLY upset!)

Comment

ya it definitely is wrong. im not related to anyone retarded but my girlfriend HAD an aunt who was. she was one of her best friends. she died about a month and a half ago to two months ago. she still thinks about her all the time and its rubbed off on me about how normal they are. i may not be able to get to you but i can definitely mail some chemical weapons. i've got an uncle who just so happens to hold the rank of general.

Comment

im with Ralph on this one my Cuz is to except in his case he would beat the living who haa outta someone for laughing at him

Comment

agreed, my cousin has some problems, and if i ever saw someone making fun of her, id ****ing beat the **** out of them. that is all

Comment

Yes, it is. You want to know why? Because while disabled, they enjoy life every moment they have. Nobody makes fun of you of your downfalls, so why is it that you have to take advantage of someone elses downfall? They live life more than most of us. Saying so is a very low blow. You are no higher above on the chain of life than they are. Makes me boreder line sick...thread closed!

http://users4.ev1.net/~nlhoyt/gifs/threadclosed.gif

Comment

Working...
            X