X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuff a v8 into a 1993 cherokee

Is there any way to steal the 427 engine out of my moms vett and stuff it into my jeep. With out her knowing. Just kidding if i did that she would kill me. Can I fit a V8 into my Jeep Cherokee. If so how big.

lol. HELL YA! i've got the 5.2L in mine. YEEHAWWWWWWWWW!

Comment

That vett is an real deal 1967 427 Corvette

Comment

Go with a 350 if you really want a V8. 427 aint a bad motor, its just way too heavy. If you build the 350 right then you'll be more than happy.

Can I fit a V8 into my Jeep Cherokee. If so how big.
        Anything will fit with the right sawzall blade.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex
          lol. HELL YA! i've got the 5.2L in mine. YEEHAWWWWWWWWW!
          tex, the grand got the V8 but the XJ never did...

but a V8 should in a XJ with some mods... tight but I think it should work... I once saw a pic of a 304 with a carb in a XJ, the hood didn't fit and some stuff had to be removed or replaced... it went with a TH400 out of a CJ... never saw a injected chevy engine in a XJ

Comment

when he said cherokee i automatically thought zj. sorry about that

Comment

never saw a injected chevy engine in a XJ
              I always get my L?1 letters mixed up. Its what an LT1 that came in the Caprice? Its got TPI and is VERY low profile. It would fit with no hood mods.

Comment

I've seen V8's thrown into XJ's before, but you better do a lot of unibody stiffening. The XJ unibody just isn't designed for that sort of torque.

Comment

Originally posted by joe_and_jeep
                  I always get my L?1 letters mixed up. Its what an LT1 that came in the Caprice? Its got TPI and is VERY low profile. It would fit with no hood mods.
                  haha. i thought you were talkin about my girlfriend man . that's her name. scared me for a second

Comment

Working...
                  X