Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's official....

... I am single again!

Well, as some of you might remember, my G/F did never really like my rigs nor me spending time or money on 'em. But it was always agreed that we let each other spend some of our spare time the way we wanted... what I somehow misstook for a permission to spend time working on the rigs.
    WRONG!
    Yesterday she hissed at me that I'd be addicted to Jeeps. Yes? What's the news? I told her, so what?
    She just said she can't live with it...
    And the last two years? I will never understand woman...

im sorry to hear that my german friend... next time around look for a girl that has a jeep that way she will understand...

Comment

if it's the same girl i'm remember'n

why don't you post one last pic of her, for good measure

Comment

Yes, post some revenge pics...!!!

Comment

*lol*
          No, wouldn't do that... besides that I don't have any pics worth posting...

Steve, that's the big problem here, finding a girl with a Jeep over here is like looking for the needle in the hay stack... and that stack is huge...
          Guess I should better find one in the States when over for the M&G

Comment

Gee, Toralf, depending on how you look at it, that's either crummy, or great news.
            Great news for your Jeep budget, at least.
            Enjoy your freedom.
            Getting free and not having to pay through the nose to get there is a blessing!

Comment

Originally posted by tomsjeep
              Gee, Toralf, depending on how you look at it, that's either crummy, or great news.
              Great news for your Jeep budget, at least.
              Enjoy your freedom.
              Getting free and not having to pay through the nose to get there is a blessing!

Yeah, you're probably right Tom. I'm for sure free now...
              At least I can now work on my rigs whenever I want to and spent whatever I want.

Comment

Sounds like someone needs hooked up witha a good old fashioned AMerican Redneck chick!

Yes my German budddy. You do indeed need to come to the M&G!

I mean, even if the cheerleader is underage what are they gunna do? Extridite you from Europe?

disclaimer: I would never advocate the soiling of any underage women.

usually

Unless they are almost 18 and very very HOT!!!.

Comment

I am sorry...or...congradulations...Take whichever one you need...LOL

Find you one thats into the things you are. If you are looking for a needle in a hay (field) once you find it, it is worth so much more. Just keep your head up, the right one will come along!

Comment

Originally posted by LYKOS
                    Sounds like someone needs hooked up witha a good old fashioned AMerican Redneck chick!
                    Ok, just give me a list, I pick

Yes my German budddy. You do indeed need to come to the M&G!
                    I am working on it LYKOS, looks good so far, I have someone that will most likely work for me and I am checking on air fares...

I mean, even if the cheerleader is underage what are they gunna do? Extridite you from Europe?
                    May be not letting me travel back to Europe? And the States and Germany have a contract... you never know...

Comment

Originally posted by sbacon
                      I am sorry...or...congradulations...Take whichever one you need...LOL

Find you one thats into the things you are. If you are looking for a needle in a hay (field) once you find it, it is worth so much more. Just keep your head up, the right one will come along!

Oh well, my head is up sbacon, it's not that bad. I think I just need some time to get used to it...
                      I for sure will look for a girl that loves or at least likes Jeeps and travel...

Comment

Seems to me the timing is good. With spring around the corner, the bed warmer isn't needed as much.

Sometimes being older itself solves the problem. One doesn't need that togetherness as much. My wife has her rather expensive hobby (the tune of $14,000 in embroidery machines) and I of course have mine. She earns her money for her stuff, I mine, and bills always come first.

Time together, it's probably that we appriciate the time apart as much as together.

Sorry to hear that your lady was one of those types, but they seem to predominate the female population.

As a thought, do many of the women there in Europe work as mechanics? It seems they are growing in number in the US. Check with some of the local mechanic schools and find the right type there.

Comment

Originally posted by rstarch345
                          Seems to me the timing is good. With spring around the corner, the bed warmer isn't needed as much.

Sometimes being older itself solves the problem. One doesn't need that togetherness as much. My wife has her rather expensive hobby (the tune of $14,000 in embroidery machines) and I of course have mine. She earns her money for her stuff, I mine, and bills always come first.

Time together, it's probably that we appriciate the time apart as much as together.

Sorry to hear that your lady was one of those types, but they seem to predominate the female population.

As a thought, do many of the women there in Europe work as mechanics? It seems they are growing in number in the US. Check with some of the local mechanic schools and find the right type there.

Well, sharing time and having a own hobby is great, my ex didn't had a hobby except watching tv... but I see your point and fully agree, it's what I'd like to establish.

Hm, there are not that many women here working as mechanics and the few that do are not my age...

Comment

there are not that many women here working as mechanics and the few that do are not my age
                            Sounds like you need an apprentice!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tomsjeep
                              Sounds like you need an apprentice!!!
                              Oh yeah, let them come...

Comment

Working...
                              X