X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Wheelers...WTF?

Whats with all these web wheelers? Why waste time and even post on the web when you know you are not even going to wheel? You probably don't have a screw driver, know your right hand from your left, your %$#@ from the hole in the ground. Go figure! John Wayne would chew you up and spit you out! LOL It just don't make sence....sell your Jeep to someone who will use it, or start wheelin!

Web wheeler reporting in.

Comment

Originally posted by low rider 2000

Whats with all these web wheelers? Why waste time and even post on the web when you know you are not even going to wheel? You probably don't have a screw driver, know your right hand from your left, your %$#@ from the hole in the ground. Go figure! John Wayne would chew you up and spit you out! LOL It just don't make sence....sell your Jeep to someone who will use it, or start wheelin!

beware.....trolls ahead....

Comment

Preach It Brother!!!!

Comment

Did somebody say "trolls"???
          I got some dip!

Comment

I eat trolls for breakfast every morning! Ha!

Comment

My YJ/XJ are too nice to scratch.

Its all about the Show 'n' Shine!

GOT BLING?

Comment

I'm more of a fair weather wheeler than anything..

Comment

ya i hear that i tend to do the dirt roads...thats fun to me...cheaper too!!!

Comment

tell me you all are joking, please!

Comment

Originally posted by sreno0207
                      ya i hear that i tend to do the dirt roads...thats fun to me...cheaper too!!!
                      Fair wheather, meaning it has to be above 50 degrees,

Comment

different strokes for different folks...

Comment

What, is everyone num?

If that's supposed to be a pic of our cammander in chief, that's just wrong! You are deffinitely a deranged individual ! You should support our president!
                          Leave the country if you think you could have it better somewhere else. There are young men & women fighting for our freedom here in the USA, and offering the ultimate scrafice! How can you depict such a picture?
                          God Bless America & Our Troops!

Comment

Originally posted by Piginajeep
                            Fair wheather, meaning it has to be above 50 degrees,
                            Not to jump in but i kinda have to agree with piginajeep, i would much rather wheel when it warm so if and when i get stuck, i am not freezing my nuts off walking around in mud thats iced over on top. It happened once and wont happen again!

Comment

PU$$YS!!!!!!!!!

I wont wheel unless the sun is shinning and the weather is 62.8 degrees with 14% humidity. Whinners, OMG grow some NUTS!!!

and by the way, thanks for bringing that to our attention Lowrider. You have to remember there are a lot of ingrates and sheep out there. All they know is what the liberal media tells them, they hear on CNN that they are supposed to hate President Bush so without even batting an eye lash, they do it. They have no idea why, except that CNN tells them the war is wrong but I bet you not a single one of these Bush bashing idiots can tell you why the war is wrong, all they know is that CNN and MSN and MSNBC told them so. If they had children in the military or knew someone who was in the military, they would probably sign a different story, just be gratefull we have a man like President Bush in the oval office, he loves this country enough to do what is best for it even though just about everyone in this country hates the poor man. I would hate to have his job, I for one am glad he is there!! GO PRESIDENT BUSH!!!!
                              Last edited by avainaffairs; 03-22-2006, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X