X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy B-Day!

Hey kingchip, a happy buttday to you man! Have a good one.

PARTY TIME AT KINGCHIP'S
    MAZEL TOV ON MAKIN ONE MORE

Comment

Thanks guys, it's my b-day where you are before where I am. Where am I, you may ask? Sitting in my office waiting for the vent hood cleaners to finish so I can go home.What a way to party. It's got to get better when I go to sleep and wake up on my B'day.

Comment

Happy birthday....
        vent hood cleaners...
        my what an interesting way to start the day!

enjoy your special day... do something nice for yourself today!

Comment

Happy birthday hope you get what you want.

Comment

Wooohooooo!

Kinchip... You old FART! Party the way you came in, Texas Man... NEKKID!

Happy Buttday!

Comment

Happy birthday...enjoy...and be safe

Comment

Yea Tom, I'm in the fastfood Biz. Own DQ's. When it's time to clean the hoods, I do the allnight thing. So no, I wasn't starting today, I was ending yesterday, today. And no alcohol, Bummer. Thanks again everyone. Probably gonna go to bed now,,,,,,,,,,,,Alone.

Comment

Hey Kingchip,

On my first day back alls I could think about was a DQ Steakfinger Basket Texas Toast and there cream Gravy I ggo to the local one up here haven't been to one in years except for blizzards through the drivethrough so I go over and they tell me not only did they get rid of the steakfinger basket they dont even carry the cream gravy anymore. So I had to settle for the chicken finger basket and Honey Mustard Which wasn't bad but please tell me it's not so everywhere give me a sliver of hope so when I get home to Texas I can get my fix pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase

Comment

Relax Dive....You're dealing with IDQ up there. Texas Country Foods wins every time they sue us for nonconformance. Your steak fingers are safe here in Texas. You ever get back to Austin, drive over, we'll do steak fingers and beer on me.(No beer isn't on the official menu)

Comment

You provide the steak fingers and Cream gravy and I'll bring a truck of Beer

Comment

Working...
                      X