X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't wait...

Tonight is the season premire of the show Deadliest Catch on Discovery, 9 pm. I was hooked on this show last year and I am SOOOOO excited it is back again this year!

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/de...iestcatch.html

I love this show!!!

I love it too. But didnt the last season say in the end that they were changing the rules on the catch and that they wouldnt have a season like b4? Dang I cant remember a year ago let alone yesterday...LOL

Comment

ya. it's a really good show. anothe show that was ended was Over There. GOD THAT WAS GOOD!!! but yes, deadliest catch is a REALLY good show and it's one of the only ones i look forward to instead of just finding.

Comment

I am looking forward to it too. Think they are gonna do it like last years with the 2 different seasons?

Comment

I already had my timers set for the show last week!

Comment

It was good. I ended up watching the 1:00 am rerun since I was out helping Magoo wire the booger.

Comment

I missed it so I hope I catch one of the reruns.

Comment

the one that was on last night was a bunch of highlights from last season. it also showed some stuff they didn't show in the past. the last 15 mins of the hour long episode were talking about the new season and how it's about snow crab in winter instead of king crab in fall. it's the opy (sp?) season that this season is about and it's a little bit longer but much farther and even more dangerous because it's in winter. looks like its gonna be even better.

Comment

The new season was on after the best of season 1. And it looks like they are doing it just like last year again with the King Crab season first followed by the Opellio (sp?) season. The only thing that sucks about it is I have to wait a week to find out what happens next.

Comment

I think one hour is not enough. You just get into the show and dang 60min just passed and they are showing previews of next week. Was pretty good last night. Cant wait for a week...

Comment

well tonight it began. two brand spanking new episodes which JUST finished. they were awesome!!!! i can't wait for the rest of the season. some new crews and some old ones left. legal restrictions cut the fleet in half and the weather is terrible. not to mention many mechanical failures and frustrations. my two thumbs up

Comment

Originally posted by Tex
                        well tonight it began. two brand spanking new episodes which JUST finished. they were awesome!!!! i can't wait for the rest of the season. some new crews and some old ones left. legal restrictions cut the fleet in half and the weather is terrible. not to mention many mechanical failures and frustrations. my two thumbs up
                        Hey Tex, the first "new" episode you saw was last week's episode which happened to be after the "best of" shows. Look up 3 posts.

Comment

ah crap. i feel stupid now.

Comment

Working...
                          X