X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats up with my post's counter?

I know I'm a Loooooooooooooooooooooong way from Odells number but I would like to try and get into the 200's before the M&G and my post counter seems to be vaporlocked at 61 or does it take a day or so for it to register? Maybe my true Nerdyness is just coming out.

for what ever reason it does that. I noticed it when we were posting on the movies forum, I would post 4 or 5 replies and it would sit at 109. I have no idea why

Comment

The off topic subjects got removed from the counter as well as the test page as well as threads that got deleated:IE the Big gripe session that happened 2 weeks ago. Some body posted it I think Toralf in complaints about that he had just broke 2000 and celebrated and got knocked back quite a few. Posts dont count for anything any way and mine got racked up while web wheeling away from my Baby, Now I'm home and have alot less time to web wheel.

Comment

OK so it was a quarter to four in the morning I was awake sober and bored and didn't have anybody to play movie quote with so I had to find something to write about your right though Odell it doesn't matter. By the way are you HOME HOME asin DC?
        Last edited by Divemedicone; 03-29-2006, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Divemedicone
          OK so it was a quarter to four in the morning I was awake sober and bored and didn't have anybody to play movie quote with so I had to find something to write about your right though Odell it doesn't matter.
          Its cool Just wondering why I got picked on I dont have that many posts, but I got alot fast. The field is'nt that bad with internet access!

Comment

I wasn't picking on you Bud Yours was the first name that popped into my head when I was trying to think of someone with 100+ it was a tounge in check joke of I want to be like ODELL when I grow up no malis intended.

Comment

None taken, but you still in off topic so they won't count. LOL

Comment

Touche

Comment

Yeah, 'cause everyone knows that the higher your post count, the better Jeep mechanic you are, right?

In a couple thousand more posts, I'm going to go in for an engine swap.

Comment

Originally posted by tomsjeep
                    Yeah, 'cause everyone knows that the higher your post count, the better Jeep mechanic you are, right?

In a couple thousand more posts, I'm going to go in for an engine swap.

I did mine without any posts here... will it go easier now that I crossed the 1000 post line?

Comment

Hah!

Losers...

Kelly gave me a thousand posts for putting a 4WD sticker on Myrtle.

Comment

Check out this thread about post counts.

http://www.4wd.com/kyoung_4wdforums/...ad.php?t=13344

Some of the forums are set to not let post counts add up to your totals. I believe its the test forum, jokes and I think OT. This was done for people who like to pad in all of those forums. And what does post count matter anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by blackwater
                          Losers...

Kelly gave me a thousand posts for putting a 4WD sticker on Myrtle.

Comment

wow... this thread has gone a long way just to talk about the number of posts someone has...

Comment

marbles...

Originally posted by TJMagoo
                              ...And what does post count matter anyways?
                              I think it matters sort of like the kid in third grade with the most marbles... anyone remember that kid's name?

Comment

Working...
                              X