X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seafoam

I did a search and found a few things about Seafoam. I thought about trying it this weekend. I've heard plenty of good things about it but has any one had any bad experiences with it?

you talking about the food/candy seafoam? or what

Comment

I personally think it is an ugly color.

Scrambler

Comment

i have used it on both my jeep and my 4-wheeler. And it deffinatly helpped but i still have problems with the jeep sometime but i think thats cause my carb is bad.....ive never had any bad experiences so its deffinatly worth the 5-10 bucks or whatever to try it before u think about replacing things.

Nelson

Comment

Originally posted by devildog
          I thought about trying it this weekend. I've heard plenty of good things about it but has any one had any bad experiences with it?
          Is this a new kind of dope, or what? Please fill me in.
          Sorry to be ignorant...

Comment

Hell, if you want to drink it or huff it, I guess you could get high. It might be the new club drug for all I know. I wouldn't advise it though. I've heard a little about it on the 4WD forum. It is snake oil for your oil, gas, transmission, power steering, muffler bearings etc. . . . I went on recon today and couldnÂ’t find it anywhere. It must not be sold in the South, I suppose if I want it I will have to order the stuff.

here is a link..
            http://www.seafoamsales.com/motorTuneUp.htm
            Last edited by devildog; 11-09-2007, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Dunno about down there, but Autozone here in NC carries it...

Comment

Originally posted by renegadestang
                Dunno about down there, but Autozone here in NC carries it...
                X2

And so does Advance Auto and Napa.

Comment

Order it up...

Devildog, I never thought too much about the magic elixirs until Gnarly turned me on to Lucas Oil. I gotta tell you, that stuff has lent Myrtle some new life. So, I don't see where you could go wrong giving the Sea Foam a try. Do your own analysis and post up for us.

Comment

what is this stuff you call snake oil? noob here so i have no idea who what when where why or HOW.

Comment

Working...
                    X