X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will she do this for you???

Yeah yeah yeah, I see and hear about the "Jeep girls" you guys have.

They love to wheel, they're hot, they're not afraid to turn a wrench.

But mine told me tonight she wants to buy all the POR-15 I need for my 73.

She even went online to get prices.

She told me just to tell her exactly what she needs and she'll BUY it.

Beat that!!

OK heres my hand...4 Aces with a Queen...

My wants to trade her mini van for a new Jeep Wrangler. WooHOO!!!!
    She finally decided this weekend that the minvan is not for her. She told her parents she cant run them around anymore at their whim. And if they need to go somewhere she is going to drive their car. So we started looking for "HER" Jeep. Cant wait to get one for her. She already has her laundry...I mean mod...list put together. I think it my be more work for me than I want to do...LOL But the good thing is she will be right there wrenching with me.. (I hate the banana but it fits)

Comment

Originally posted by sbacon

She finally decided this weekend that the minvan is not for her. She told her parents she cant run them around anymore at their whim. And if they need to go somewhere she is going to drive their car. So we started looking for "HER" Jeep. Cant wait to get one for her. She already has her laundry...I mean mod...list put together. I think it my be more work for me than I want to do...LOL But the good thing is she will be right there wrenching with me.. (I hate the banana but it fits)
      I don't know man....I saw how she wheeled at the 4wd Jambo last year on the rock crawl. Abby and herself may have you playing follow the leader!

Comment

my girl went in the rain today with me to go look at a 05 willys edition. she also is helpingme save up for a lift....

Comment

Originally posted by LYKOS

Beat that!!

can I barrow her, just for a little bit.............Please

Comment

I may not be able to beat that but hows this mine told me today "Why dont you take thursday off and drive down to Columbiana and see if they have anything you need." so I'll be at 4wd on thurs.

Comment

Beat that!!

Can't beat that...

But does Mitzi has a sister?

Comment

Mine not only drives on the trails (Jeep Jamboree PA) helps wrench on the trail jeep and cleans the EEEKKKK (show Jeep) but also helps buy the parts for the trail ride (new top, tire carrier, Rock Hard cage, and signed off on this years new 6" lift and 35" Boggers. Plus if I sell the show Jeep like planned she is getting new 38's (guess where? )

Comment

my wife works at 4wdh,

First date, we went mudding and got stuck, missed dinner and was late for a movie, she didnt care, and I got lost going to the movie...

She bought me my first lift for no reason what so ever, when we were dating, We got engaged on a drive in the Willys,

we bought all MSD ignition last month, a new radiator, and lots of other stuff, not to mention jeep parts for X-mas...

the list goes on... i hate to make you guys feel bad.,.

and she's smokin hot...
                  Last edited by Piginajeep; 04-04-2006, 09:49 AM.

Comment

AVAIN and TORLAF who know's. Maybe one day we can arrage a swap...

BTW none of it counts if you're MARRIED!!!

Comment

Oh yeah!?!
                      Just wait'll the divorce lawyers get ahold of it...
                      you'd be surprised what goes on the block!

I am happy payin' for my own stuff, without havin' to explain myself to anyone, thank you very much. Plus, dinners are cheaper this way... only one mouth to feed!

Comment

AVAIN and TORLAF who know's. Maybe one day we can arrage a swap...

I call on that one.

Marry one that'll spend money on your jeep and you win, dating one should'nt count.

Comment

I am free now to spend my money on whatever I want... so first thing I go to the M&G *lol* and take some stuff back with me saving those extreme shipping costs... but I'd still like a girl that's in Jeeps...

Comment

Originally posted by Piginajeep
                            I call on that one.

Marry one that'll spend money on your jeep and you win, dating one should'nt count.

Chris, I'm kinda jealous, you know. Never met a girl like this over here, may be it's an American girl thing... too bad...
                            And you're right, Jen is pretty hot, lucky you. Stick to her!

Comment

Originally posted by sbacon

Then I must have 4 aces with a King. When I bought the lift for the YJ, I was only going to get the 2 inch lift, she looked at me and said and I quote "If we are going to lift it, do it right! Get the 3.5" lift for it." Then after testing the lift with Mall Terrains she looked at me and said, "that was scary what would it take to give you better traction?" I said locker and tires. She said, and I quote "Order em up!"

Scrambler

Comment

Working...
                              X