X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tex says wish him luck

Tex has a golf tournment tomorrow he wanted me to inform you guys and he said to wish him luck.

i hit two good balls today..............

i stepped on a rake.

Comment

I golfed saturday for the first time in 15 years.....it wasn't pretty.
      Good luck, TEX.

Comment

Great...

Tiger Woods needs some competition. Let it roll, Tex!

Comment

GOLF!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, what a stupid waste of time!! Golf is as dumb as Tennis!

I wonder how many people this will piss off?

Comment

Originally posted by avainaffairs
            GOLF!!!!!!!!!!!

hey there's nothing wrong with a good round of golf. But tennis is lame.

Comment

Originally posted by avainaffairs
              GOLF!!!!!!!!!!!

That's my man. Just think of the cruelty involved in chasing the little golf all over the grass, woods and sand and then, just when you find it, hitting it with a club. Just plain cruel. What did that little golf ever do to anybody.

Comment

Good luck Tex.
                And if you have to pitch your clubs into the lake, don't think of it as a loss, think of it as a good start!

Comment

well. it was ok. i was teamed up with my step-dad and a parent from my school. (private school fundraiser) basically, the parent did really good while my step-dad and i kinda hit around. lol. my first tourny and my first FULL 18. i now have a REALLY bad farmers tan and only an hour of rest after playing since 7 AM to go and stand next to an oven for 5 hours. yay. it was fun. i won 4 tickets to a game with the national league champions... that's right y'all... the houston astros!!!!

Comment

Golf Is A Great Game

Like I said, played in a benefit scramblethis saturday. Four guys on a team, best ball is where you play from.
                    Alright, were on about 8, a dog leg right, par 5. The three right handers play their natural slice and end up OB. I played safe and drove towards the right side of the fairway to keep close. We all gather at my ball, which is at the house with the pool next to the fairway, there are two women swimming. The 22-26 year old climbs out to see what we are doing. She is topless, and deserves to be. Must be a JEEP girl. What a great game. Shoulda kept playing that hole.

Comment

So what did you shoot?

Comment

Who cares, the lie of that one drive made the whole day. I think we were 3 over. Three of us had not played in 10 or more years. Oh yea, don't forget the bottle of TITOS. Greatest vodka made.

Comment

Working...
                        X