Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Driven Jeeps, how far do u drive?

For all you guys that drive your jeeps to and from work how far do you drive? I have a job oppurtunity but it is 30 miles from my house (60 miles everyday). I'm not sure if i want to put that on the TJ.

That's what I do, 60 Miles everyday unless I have to Make a Detour around An accident or construction. I drive my YJ or TJ, witchever has gas.

Comment

Originally posted by yjrob91
      That's what I do, 60 Miles everyday unless I have to Make a Detour around An accident or construction. I drive my YJ or TJ, witchever has gas.
      cool, i have until thursday to decide if i want the job or not, he gave me time to think on it. I'm just not sure about the drive with the Jeep.

Comment

I drive about 15 miles each day (7.5 miles one way). I wouldn't really want to drive much more than that. If I did I might be tempted to spend the money on a used honda or something to keep the gas bill down, and the miles low on the Jeep.

Comment

heck if i don't drive my jeep atleast 15 miles a day i start getting withdrawl. it's an 03 with 50k on the odo. still kicking and the gas isn't so bad i fill up about once every 5 days.

Comment

70 miles roundtrip for me.

Comment

Originally posted by fourwheelin49r
              heck if i don't drive my jeep atleast 15 miles a day i start getting withdrawl. it's an 03 with 50k on the odo. still kicking and the gas isn't so bad i fill up about once every 5 days.
              I tried really hard for the longest time to keep my Jeep new. Let me put it this way: I bought my Jeep new back in 1998 and it's been my only car. It drove me to and from high school, drove me to and from college, and now it drives me to and from work every day. It only has 37,000 miles on it. Not bad for an 8 year old Jeep, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by BirdMan_4.0
                cool, i have until thursday to decide if i want the job or not, he gave me time to think on it. I'm just not sure about the drive with the Jeep.
                Just think of it as even more bonding time with the Jeep.

Comment

I used my YJ as a DD till I got my Tracker. I loved driving it. Gas wasn't too horrible.

I tried keeping my YJ nice. I bought, stripped it, painted it. Made it all nice and purdy. Then came my first scratch, it hurt. The came the second, third...100th. Then I flopped it, then I flopped it again, and again, and again, and again, smashed the door, smashed the rockers, broke a hardtop window, cracked the replacement hardtop, etc... etc... So I just cut the back half off with a sawzall. No more body to damage

Comment

I'm putting on 68 miles a day. It isn't too bad except having a 4 banger with 31's on the interstate. Needless to say I have mastered drafting.

Comment

3 miles to school and back. its rough i know. i almost have time to listen to one song on the radio.

Comment

50 mile round-trip daily for me and mine.

Comment

About a 50 mile round trip here.

Comment

Depends on where I have to go that day. I support all five offices that my company has, the furthest one being an hour away. So, I would drive up to 90 miles in a day.

Comment

44 miles round trip to work, wouldn't drove anything else!

Comment

Working...
                              X