X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital Camera

I was going to get a shot of my mum's jeep catching some air today, right. Wrong, My cheep digi, camera, and it works like S*hit. What is a good digi camera that that will have a timer, and takes really clear pictures. Also one with a video camera on it so i can video tape me catching some air, and i will able to do a still frame on it.

The Hasselblad H2D will have the features you listed. It takes good sharp pictures too!! If you shop around you should be able to find one for around$26,000!!

Going to need alittle more info, how much are you looking to spend? What other features are you looking for? Are you going to be printing your pictures, or just posting them online? Need a good zoom? anything else? What you've listed narrows it down to like every camera on the market. Even if a camera does video(most all digital cameras will do video till you get into Pro cameras) you wont be able to get very clear stills out of it unless you get an actual video camera.

Comment

Originally posted by RalphXJ
      The Hasselblad H2D will have the features you listed. It takes good sharp pictures too!! If you shop around you should be able to find one for around$26,000!!
      Now that's coming straight to the point!

It might be nice to know a couple of data points in your plans. Cameras are just another kind of tool. You don't use ViseGrips when a screwdriver is called for!
      And the price ranges all over the place.

Comment

I am tight on cash right now, Um, probabley 1 to 200 for now.

Comment

OK. Look at the little Fuji or Sony cameras in your price range for starters. Check TigerDirect (www.tigerdirect.com) for pricing and specs, and then shop hard for the features you want.

Comment

I picked up a JVC GRDX 95US from Overstock.com a couple of weeks ago. It is mini DV vid cam with still capabilities and it takes fantastic pics. Total cost was $295 and some change for a $995 camera.

Comment

Working...
            X