Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've tried posting this half-a-dozen times in "our" forum, but it never shows up.

Will some of you, or all of you who can, DESTROY TeeDub [11856].
    He keeps attacking me, and I can't ever do anything about it; he's always one step ahead of me no matter how fast I train. He's a level 7 now, and not in any cell himself. I think we should all try and kill anyone who repeatedly messes with our gang. Thanks guys!

On a side note, I just got the 12 goldbars, put them on the market for 60,000,000 and they were gone instantly; I then put the 60,000,000 in the bank and paid a $600,000 fee (more than I've made otherwise playing the game!!!). I could have spent the money on the penthouse suite and not had such a heavy fee, but I think I'll just hold out now for the next level up ($125,000,000 I think). If I vote again tomorrow then that will be another $60,000,000 and I'll be on my way.

Comment

Do you guys attack people that are offline?

Comment

Just started playing and kinda understanding the game. Signed up when you first posted the link. Don't know how much money you start with but, I had 15000. If anything this game is addicting. My user is aranos(15369). Will be playing tonight. Got to get back to work now. Thanks Leadfoot.

Comment

Originally posted by aranbp
          Just started playing and kinda understanding the game. Signed up when you first posted the link. Don't know how much money you start with but, I had 15000. If anything this game is addicting. My user is aranos(15369). Will be playing tonight. Got to get back to work now. Thanks Leadfoot.
          500,000 sent.

I'm learly of sending more at one time, because if your not online and can't bank it - you run the risk of getting beat up from a higher level guy and loosing it. I'll send more later.

Once my energy gets back up davida_jr, I'll send his arse to the hospital for a LONG time. I gotta go take my last final, once I come back I'll set him straight.

Comment

Originally posted by LeadFoot
            500,000 sent.

I'm learly of sending more at one time, because if your not online and can't bank it - you run the risk of getting beat up from a higher level guy and loosing it. I'll send more later.

Once my energy gets back up davida_jr, I'll send his arse to the hospital for a LONG time. I gotta go take my last final, once I come back I'll set him straight.
            Thanks Leadfoot. Got it to the bank for now.

Comment

Originally posted by davida_jr
              I've tried posting this half-a-dozen times in "our" forum, but it never shows up.

He keeps attacking me, and I can't ever do anything about it; he's always one step ahead of me no matter how fast I train. He's a level 7 now, and not in any cell himself. I think we should all try and kill anyone who repeatedly messes with our gang. Thanks guys.
              I will see what I can do about him for ya, I already made a few attacks a bit ago but I will get on em a little later tonight, I dont know if I will win or not, I usually get my *** kicked by people who are the same level as me, but I will give it a shot.

by the way guys, I think it might have been me who started the whole thing with that other cell. Apperently I attacked someone's bro, it wasnt a name I was familiar with but the guy who attacked me seemed pretty worked up about it.

Comment

Just an fyi to anyone who might play while they are at work, like me... I have been playing from home, but today I logged on from work to check stuff out. Well, I then told someone else about it here (at work). Sure enough, I'm now in the federal pin for 2 people playing from the same IP addres (at work). I've sent them an e-mail so I hope they will let me back in again.... This sucks!

Comment

[QUOTE=davida_jr]I've tried posting this half-a-dozen times in "our" forum, but it never shows up.

He keeps attacking me, and I can't ever do anything about it; he's always one step ahead of me no matter how fast I train. He's a level 7 now, and not in any cell himself. I think we should all try and kill anyone who repeatedly messes with our gang. Thanks guys![QUOTE]

I can hospitolize him next time for you instead of just leaven to lie, just give the word
                  and if you like, I can send him a little note telling him why I kicked his a$$ and if he leaves you alone I will leave him alone or I can just keep whippen up on him, let me know what ya want.

Comment

I think we should all kick everyones tail who messes with our members at random and let 'em know why.

How do we officially increase our "respect" score?

Comment

• Originally posted by davida_jr
                      I think we should all kick everyones tail who messes with our members at random and let 'em know why.

How do we officially increase our "respect" score?
                      I agree. I just need to build myself up. Then I will be in for anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by aranbp
                        I agree. I just need to build myself up. Then I will be in for anything.
                        Why'd you send me bars man? I don't need them. You can sell them for 5 mil a pop....I'll send them back to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadFoot
                          Why'd you send me bars man? I don't need them. You can sell them for 5 mil a pop....I'll send them back to you.
                          I sent them to you for the help. I know you did not need them. I just appreciated your help. I also found out do not use any commas when selling stuff. I lost out selling my gold before. Enjoy

Comment

• send em to me i need them!

Comment

• I just sold 12 gold bars for $120,000,000. Someone must have the same IP address because they were bought at the same time.

Comment

• Thats a really good deal. And thanks again. I'm in the hospital for 240 minutes but I deserve it, I attacked that person earlier and lost.

Comment

Working...
                                X