X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's the latest reply from the guy on Pirate about vytor:

"he didn't respond back to my e-mail. When the guy that is holding my Leader spot gets on today he will be kicked.

1. Using your Cobra Attack Helicopter you hit vytor doing 153939.935139 damage (-149389.935139)
    vytor [29496]
    Level: 90
    Health: 1/4550
    Terrorist Cell: The Outstanding Players
    In Medical Centre for 228 minutes.
    Dropped by jeeptj98 Cobra4Cash"

He also knows the guys in the other cell giving you problems. He'll talk to them, too.

Comment

• cool The help is great. I was not worried about the lower guys but would of got my arse handed to me by the others. I do not want to lose the cell on my 1st day. I am going to try to get everybody still playin NA or better weapons depending on what they got. What Level do you get the 7% bank? When I get there I am going to build a nice account and stock pile money into the cell for things.

Comment

• Does anyone in your cell need a Nuke tank? I have one to give away...

Comment

• What Level do you get the 7% bank?
          lvl 50

Comment

• Originally posted by jeep_man_03
            Does anyone in your cell need a Nuke tank? I have one to give away...
            I am not really sure. Thanks for offering. See if somebody responds I guess.

Comment

• if any of your people need NA, let me know, it is one me!

Comment

• Originally posted by avainaffairs
                if any of your people need NA, let me know, it is one me!
                Thanks I will let you know. I started a account today to make some money for upgrades and stuff,but I just started it so it needs to grow alittle.

Comment

• SO where is the new bank? I am level 51 now and cant find it?????

Never Mind, I found it, I had not traveled to New Vel.

Comment

• Originally posted by aranbp
                    Thanks I will let you know. I started a account today to make some money for upgrades and stuff,but I just started it so it needs to grow alittle.
                    if any of your people need anything, let me know. I will give you what ever you need as long as I spend money on it. If I have to spend gold then I am going to need that back but money I dont care about, I have plenty and I plan on winning that competition in Pirate so I will have a trillion more.

Comment

• I hope you do win that. That would be great. Only 4 angrysquirrls got back to me. I sent him what he needed. That will work out great. I have no problem doing that. I just need to get my connection back up at home tonite.

Comment

• Willing to hook me up for 36 bars so that I can get north america and buld myself up. PM me and I will send you bars!

Comment

• sent!

Comment

• Thanks I sent you the bars!

Comment

• Thank you sir.
                              It is going to take your stamina quite some time to refill after you buy NA. If you can find someone willing to sell you a shake for money. Let me know, I will send you the cash. Odds are though it is going to cost you gold. I would get you one but I use nearlly all my gold to train.

Comment

• No big deal I wont be on the computer tomorrow so It should get back up there. Thanks again

Comment

Working...
                                X