X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camo Jeep Etc..

One day, soon after we bought the used jeep, i was reading a Jeep mag.. I noticed an rock crawl club out west.. and there was this jeep with a camo Red,White, and Blue.. Jokingly i turned to my wife and said ''hey lets camo the jeep'' little did i know.. It took the wife and I about 6 months to say ''We are finished'' but i think it turned out nicely.
    Thank you 4wd for the Birthday greetings..

Jeep Sold
    Last edited by JeepWranglerNation; 05-04-2012, 05:02 AM. Reason: Jeep Sold

Can't see it. Not because its Camo, more because the images are really really tiny

Comment

lol. when i pulled out my magnifying glass, i was able to see it. it's nice. but seriously i think it looked good just get some bigger pics

Comment

get some bigger pics....looks like that is really detailed tho, wanna see it up close....good job

Comment

I need BIGGER pictures !!! These ol' eyes aint that good.

ragg

Comment

1 post wonder?

Comment

small pics but nice looking rig, good job!

Comment

Verrrry nice.

You guys did a great job. You didn't drive while in the process of painting, did you?? Must've been hard lol

What size tires are those ??

Comment

The Tires...

Are 30 x 9.5 General tires Grabbers.. but i wanted Bigger. Till i have the 2.5 lift installed ill ride with these for a while. In earlyer post i was wanting to trade the hard doors for soft.. but after we completed the camo, Wife changed her mind.. for now anyway. In the other post, (if anyone can recall) i had a picture of the jeeps doors.. and they had the begainings of the camo. Striped brown/green/tan/black as my base colors.. then later i added the leaf design among other things.. The odd thing about it, everyone doesnt say wow about the jeep while we are on the road.. they ask ''what the heck is that thing on the hood''.. im very surprized that not many really know what the ''high lift'' farm jack is..

P.S. While at work i found some 3/8'' think(bulletproof) diamond plate. Our work cut and shaped this plate to fit under the doors.. then sent it out for a black paint job.. Thanks guys.
                  Last edited by JeepWranglerNation; 09-19-2005, 09:54 PM. Reason: P.S. Take note of the door sills..

Comment

Honestly.. I can say I miss that ole RagMuffin.. Thou I didn't like the issues and problems that kept creeping up..

Comment

Working...
                    X