X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kings Jeep Rubi

I took a cruise thru the King Jeep lot at Kings Auto Mall Friday and the black 4-door Rubicon caught my eye flexed-up on the rocks. From a distance it looked great. I jumped out to take a closer look at the tires, wheels, lift and price tag.

The tires and wheels looked great, BFG KM2's and, I think, American Racing teflon wheels.

The Lift was the Mopar/Rubicon Express long/radius arm kit. It looks great. I think, however, the installation is what I will take exception to. The brakets were NOT hacked of in a clean manner and there was bare metal after the hack job with no re-painting.

And then the price tag...$42,000.00!!!!! Holy S---T!!!! I think that is CRAZY!!
    Will a dealer intalled lift be warrented the same as a stock vehicle from the assembly line? However that will not even come close to justifing this price tag for me.

The Kings Jeep Rubicon sure looks nice.

It depends on the dealer, if its covered or not..

the stock brackets are a SOB to remove...So I can understand if they are not completely smooth and clean. For that price they better be!

Comment

Over here nothing is covered by the factory warranty that does not come directly from the assembly line, so mine does not even has warranty on the stealership installed tow assembly... damn thing...

For Germany that price tag would be great, a 4-door Rubi here easily costs 45G new without mods and we're talking Euros here, not US$!

Comment

Go for it Murph! you know you want to!

Comment

Working...
        X