Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that looks awesome!!!!

Comment

wow!

Alright i know im like the 15th person to say this but i cant belive those pictures. Thats horrible. for example my dad got his 78 in 2000. before him all it was used for was plowing snow and it sat in the summers. yea he got a yj tub for it but it wasnt that bad. it looks like someonw bought it new and just dumped ten tons of salt on it. and how was the frame? my dads frame was bad, but his tub didnt look like yours. Anyways it looks great. keep up the good work. and i know it also helps me to just look at my dads jeep sometimes when i forget how something goes back together.

Comment

Snowplow, yes!

Mine was used also for a snowplow also. A school purchased it new and used it for many years. They had it Zhebarted. I snickered when I saw the sticker and all the rust on the body and other stuff but I think it saved the frame. The frame was rock solid when I pulled the body off. A great base for a build up, early model carb, factory plastic gas tank, auto trany.

Put the steering colum in last night. 1 bag, 12 bolts and 4 hours of work. had to line up the old shaft, line up the column, cut down the bracket, etc...

No pics, looks the same as before.

Hey, what is with the brack pedal rod deal. how do I lengthen the one I have or where do I find a longer one? My pedal does not have a lot of travel due to the fiberglass body swap.

I would appreciate some input on this one pls.

D

Comment

Working...
        X