X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang, I'm gonna miss out this time.
    North Shore Sportsman's Assoc. Gun Bash is that day.
    Imagine ...
    noon-7pm , gun raffles, all the beer you can drink, guns, all the food you can eat, and a chance to win one (or more, depending on your luck) of over 50 guns/prizes. Oh, did I mention guns?

Comment

I'll be out there w/ the WV Jeep club http://www.jeepinwv.com.

pretty sure we'll be meeting at 10 at the rest area

Comment

I'll be out there w/ the WV Jeep club http://www.jeepinwv.com.

pretty sure we'll be meeting at 10 at the rest area
        Looks like a few of us will be at the rest area at 10:00. So we should see you there

Comment

Originally posted by brownrc
          Looks like a few of us will be at the rest area at 10:00. So we should see you there
          Randy,

our group shouldn't have more than 5 people, 6 max.

3 are signed up right now

how many you guys got?

I'm sure we'll see each other there!!! It's been a while since that run with you last year in January.

--Lenny

Comment

22nd

Anyone heading over from the Wooster area???

Comment

lenny,
              I'm not sure how many, we have 32 members but we mostly get around 10 or so that show up. We try to go once a month or more.

Comment

had a good outing today at wellsville only a few "problems"..... and the "toll collector" was out
                Last edited by WranglerJoe; 09-15-2006, 06:52 PM.

Comment

I would like to go down to Wellsville but I got wedding to goto that afternoon.

I havent been wheeling in along time.

Comment

Originally posted by WranglerJoe
                    had a good outing today at wellsville only a few "problems"..... and the "toll collector" was out
                    I can see doing that about 25 feet up...but how did he flop in that spot?

Comment

hhad a great time out there. damn tree ate the back qtr of my XJ...LOL~
                      Followed Joeand Jeep out there with some others i cant remenber there names..thanks again guys!
                      aaron

Comment

Ya that isn't the most likely place to see a flop!! Whatcha do get skeered! just looking at Upper???!!!

Comment

I've seen a few people flop in that exact spot

Comment

He was attempting to make the climb, which was pretty impressive in itself. After seeing it wasn't going to happen, he flipped while backing up. Hey, he too was laughing!

Comment

XJbeast96, you did a awesome job wheeling the XJ with them tires. Sucked that we couldnt get you through that spot without beating the hatch. I had the Orange/Gold TJ on the Boogers. Good wheeling with you. Are you gonna be at the meet n greet?
                              Jason

Comment

Good wheeling with you also Jason...get your shock mount taken care of? you get out there and play your bound to get damage.. Yeah those tires are not meant for the goo we was in ,but all in all seemed to do alright...I am going to try to make it this YEAR to the Meet and Greet.. sure i will see you around some.
                                Aaron

Comment

Working...
                                X