• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston Massacre

Excellent.

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Sports/d...eb9c75_sp.jpeg

By JIMMY GOLEN AP Sports Writer

BOSTON Aug 21, 2006 (AP)

What can I say...my Sox choked. I've got tickets for the September 15th game in Yankee Stadium. We'll see where the race is then.

Comment

Originally posted by LoTGoD
      What can I say...my Sox choked. I've got tickets for the September 15th game in Yankee Stadium. We'll see where the race is then.
      Meh... Meanwhile the Mariners maintain their position as the premier AL farm team.

woo hoo. go M's...

Comment

and the 'stros can't pull their sh!t together even with clemens and all the cash he devours

Comment

Originally posted by LoTGoD
          They choked for 5 straight games, at home... that's 1 game more than the Yankees choke of 2004- not all of which were at home.

Comment

I'm thinking this thread deserves the same amount of respect that you've shown YJowner in his Army/Navy thread, Bird.

Comment

Yankees $uck

Being from the south, with a few exceptions, there's not much I like about yankees. Especially from nyc

Comment

Well, I grew up when the Braves had like three fans in attendance on a good day. I've been a lifelong Yankees fan but suddenly found I'm having a difficult time supporting them. It's amazing what an obnoxious fan can do to a sport.

Go Braves!

Comment

Originally posted by blackwater

Go Braves!
                  I have some good friends in the Charleston area who got me following the Braves, especially now that they are in the same division as our poor team. But it has not been a good year for the Braves or the Nats. Maybe one day we'll see them battling it out like the Yanks & the Red Sox.

Comment

Originally posted by jeepstir
                    I have some good friends in the Charleston area who got me following the Braves, especially now that they are in the same division as our poor team. But it has not been a good year for the Braves or the Nats. Maybe one day we'll see them battling it out like the Yanks & the Red Sox.

If this day ever occurs I will jump on a plane and join you! Promised!

Comment

Originally posted by Toralf
                      If this day ever occurs I will jump on a plane and join you! Promised!
                      Now THAT would be great!!
                      However, unfortunately I must admit, I not going to hold my breath, at least on the Nats part! They can be very frustrating at times. MOST times!

Comment

However, unfortunately I must admit, I not going to hold my breath, at least on the Nats part! They can be very frustrating at times. MOST times!
                        Try being a USC Game**** fan for awhile, Jeepstir.

Comment

I promised and it's something to look forward to...
                          You know, I even cross the ocean to see a Nascar race ;o)
                          ok, and go wheeling and stroll around Gettysburgh, so next time watching a game would be great

Comment

Originally posted by Toralf
                            I promised and it's something to look forward to...
                            You know, I even cross the ocean to see a Nascar race ;o)
                            ok, and go wheeling and stroll around Gettysburgh, so next time watching a game would be great
                            I thoroughly enjoyed that day Toralf! I wish I could have gone on to Pocono with you! I love Nascar and haven't been to a race in several years. Does anybody play baseball over there in Germany, or anywhere in Europe?

Comment

I thoroughly enjoyed that day Toralf! I wish I could have gone on to Pocono with you! I love Nascar and haven't been to a race in several years. Does anybody play baseball over there in Germany, or anywhere in Europe?

Yeah, there are some people here playing baseball and they even have kind of a league but it is more for outsiders or insiders in this case.
                              You know, for me it was the only chance to watch a Nascar race since they stopped showing it on TV over here, they still don't... may be next time we can arrange something to see a race together?

Comment

Working...
                              X