X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tellico troubles please read

please read the link below and copy and save the form fill it out with your personal info and send it to the link provided
    http://www.fl4wda.com/alerts.aspx?aid=194

thanks

Wow that sucks. Also, I have learned, if you actually hand write your own letter, it shows you took the extra time and you really care. I did this for a petition that was going around for Moab.

Comment

I sent in my support. But, as long as self-centered children on ATVs (mosquitoes) are allowed to ride the same trails as full sized rigs, expect more and more trail closures.

Comment

In all fairness the Tellico letter is a little old and a bit wrong. At one time earlier this year the USFS was considering a proposal to close down trails that were subject to erosion during the winter months. They already do this at Uwharrie annually. I believe the proposal was thrown out or tabled pending some study. It has been a while so I can't remember which it was. The key point is that Tellico is not in danger of being closed.

Comment

tellico will never be closed, it is too popular and too many people love it.

Comment

Yes.. however, I could see them closing certain trails, or certain sections of trails. I know that in the past, pressure was put on by the greenies that resulted in some trail changes there. (specifically about water crossing)

Comment

Working...
            X