X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeep Offroad Trailer

Custom built, Jeep bodied, Off-Road capiable Trailer. Excellent to expand the cargo capabilities of your Jeep. Vacations, camping, offroad excursions, trail cleaning, parts pick up, home improvment stuff are all a breeze. This tralier no only looks as cool as your Jeep but it makes your rig more practical and a jack of all trades. The body is a factory Jeep Scramber steel body with a custom built frame under it. It also features all Jeep suspension and a CJ axle assy. There is a diamond tread aluminum tool box on the front for additional dry storage. The trailer comes with 33x12.50R15 BFG AT tires on 15x10' steel wheels. It's pictured with 35" swampers on it to show how much room there is for what ever tire and wheel you would like to run on it. Asking $1595.00 Located near Pittsburgh, PA.
    Just installed a full toneau cover too.

Unless it's sold before hand, I will have this trailer in New Castle, PA on 21 Aug 2010 for HRJA's Jeepfest. So it can be seen there. Here's the link for the show: http://jeepfest.net/

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...trailer020.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...trailer023.jpg
    Last edited by highlandercj-7; 08-07-2010, 12:50 PM.

Does the tailgate fold down or is it solid? Any pictures of the back of it?

Comment

Yes the tailgate is functional. The tub is a factory steel CJ-8 Scrambler tub, complete from the door strikers back. It's a very clean tub. Also the tongue jack is removed in the pics as it's hitched up. The jack is included in the sale. Also note the swampers are not included it will have 33" BFG AT's. Here's the rear pic:

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...ailer033-1.jpg
      Last edited by highlandercj-7; 08-06-2010, 03:01 PM.

Comment

That's a kick@ss trailer!

Comment

What is the bolt pattern for the wheels?

That damn thing is sweet and would look mighty nice behind my rig.

Comment

The bolt pattern is 5 on 5.5 at the moment. It uses a factory CJ rear axle, I used it because it was laying around my shop and if I broke the CJ out on the trail the parts would repair it to get us home. A trailer axle can be swapped into it easy enough. So it can be outfitted with 5 on 4.5, 5 on 5.5, 6 on 5.5, or 8 on 6.5 at a reaasonable cost.

Also note, if anyone is planning on attending Jeepfest, on 21 Aug 2010, in New Castle, PA. I will have the trailer there to been seen in person. Unless it sells before hand.
            Last edited by highlandercj-7; 08-07-2010, 12:53 PM.

Comment

If there were an easier way to get it here, I would take it off your hands. Milwaukee Wi area.

Comment

After speaking with my Chief Financial Officer, I was informed that unless I want to live in the trailer, I shouldn't purchase it.

I don't know. It looks better than some places I've lived.

Sorry, gotta pass this time.

Thanks for the PM.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Is this the one you had the folding tent on top of?
                    What's the dimensions of the tonneau cover? (ie, is it a standard truck bed cover)
                    When the trailer is not connected to the Jeep what holds the tongue/rear up, are there jack stands to level it?
                    Last edited by mithuth; 09-25-2010, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mithuth View Post
                      Is this the one you had the folding tent on top of?
                      What's the dimensions of the tonneau cover? (ie, is it a standard truck bed cover)
                      When the trailer is not connected to the Jeep what holds the tongue/rear up, are there jack stands to level it?
                      No this trailer does not (atleast at this time) have a tent, that would be my tent trailer. My tent trailer is a 1961 Apache. The bed on this one is roughly 60"x66" or so. The cover is a s-10 cover that has been shortened. The trailer has a Fulton tongue jack. It will lift the trailer tongue nearly 3' or so. It is removable via a quick release pin, so I remove it and instal my safety chains using the same mount point. Here's a old pick of the Jack:
                      http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...r/100_1114.jpg

Comment

Bump it up. Still available.

Comment

This would make your Jeep someone an excellent Christmas Present

Comment

Buy before Christmas and save! $1300.00

Comment

Oh man, you make me cry Lyman. Why in hell do you not live here nor do I live over there? First the frame, now the trailer... I would have bought both!

Comment

Working...
                              X