X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lickin Chicks?

I posted this elsewhere, now I want some reactions from y'all here.
    http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1770961

all that i can say is wtf was that? i like the one in the begining where she just slaps him in the face, the reactions of the girls are pretty good to but thats still prety messed up

Comment

WHAT THA EF!!!!!!!

awkward...

Comment

WOW!!!! Lucky shots werent fired...that one boyfriend looked like an off-duty Cop.

Comment

Originally posted by oxcj5
          WOW!!!! Lucky shots werent fired...that one boyfriend looked like an off-duty Cop.
          Was he eating doughnuts?

If it was on Collegehumor.com, I'm sure it was all fack and just made to be dumb and put online. I wouldn't put too much thought into it!

Comment

Looked easier when the chicks were drinkin......

Comment

kombat karl... have you by chance seen "david blaine's street magic"?

Comment

That was FUNNY!!!!

I liked the one in the bar that slugged him!

Whattahoot!!!

Comment

I'm beginning to wonder about Cherokee. I ain't lickin no chick outside of 50 porta potties. That would gag a maggot.

Comment

Good way to acquire a communal desease.

Comment

CHEROKEE save yourself...repent. I once thought you were a lady of virtue but now I see you are a licker liker. Hanging around portta potties, public beaches. Maybe we can have an intervention session. You know the kind where we beat you with beef tongues from the meat section at WalMarts. I use to think you were a cross between Mary Poppins and Shirley Temple but now I know the truth. Poor child....but you can be saved...join PCBS....Perverts Can Be Saved.

Comment

Trust me Poppy, if they ever lick me, it will be the last lick they ever make again! I would have to deck them. I think it's gross what they do, but it's funny the way their victims react. Especially when they smack the Tongue Bandits!
                        Don't worry about me Poppy, I may be a little naughty, but I'm not THAT perverted.
                        And the only chick you should worry about licking is your lovely wife.

Comment

You know the saying "Perversion is the best version"

Comment

And now I have one more reason to hate living, and working in Chicago.

Comment

i licked a girl at the football game tonight. just wanted to try it out

Comment

Working...
                              X