Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skunk in a Jar

http://www.foxnews.com/images/311400...0507_skunk.jpg
    I just had to share this, since it caused me such a double-take when I first saw it.
    Skunk shown with its head stuck in a T. Marzetti Supreme Caesar salad dressing jar, walking down the street in Carrollton Township, Michigan.
    Story here:
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,299560,00.html

Hey look at the bottled, walking fart machine.

Comment

Originally posted by Poppy
      Hey look at the bottled, walking fart machine.
      Now that I've got him all packaged, I'm sending him to you.
      I'm sure you'll find it helpful in keeping the Zombies from eating all the peppers off your bush!

Comment

awwwww....

I was at the dump once and saw a dog with the ring of the mayo jar around his neck. He'd gotten his head hung in the jar and while he was slinging it around he hit the dumpster with it and broke the jar but not the lid ring. I feel sorry for the skunk. I don't suppose trying to help him would be a pleasant experience. (No good deed goes unpunished.)
        Last edited by blackwater; 10-05-2007, 02:21 PM.

Comment

I've been sprayed by those dudes! I feel bad for the thing, but not enough to go through that again!

Comment

Poor thing! I love skunks, and I want one for a pet. A descented, captive bred one of course. I read that they are very affectionate, but full of mischief like a ferret.

Comment

Saw one with his head in a McDonalds cup once. The kind with the large hole for your shake-spoon. Long story about how Humane Society got the thing off, but I wont bore anyone.

Comment

When I was a small kid, maybe 5 years old, my bigger brother and sister and I braved the great outdoors, armed with hammers and a kitchen butter knife, and went camping under the picnic table (covered with dad's Army blankets) . About 9:30 PM my sister started complaining to my brother to stop messing with the feather in her face. Long story short: a skunk had entered our secure little world and had burrowed head first under my T-shirt with tail sticking out the collar When the screaming ensued, the cute little critter crawled away without a spray; was I lucky!
                These days my dog hasn't been, so we keep tomato juice handy all the time!

Comment

P. S.

A cop apparently was able to break the jar with a BB gun. And they all lived happily everafter.

Comment

Working...
                  X