X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky me!

My Saab got wrecked up in Steamboat a few weekends ago when my buddy and I went up to watch the Rally Races, so I've been in a rental car for a few weeks now (Jeep stays in the garage, miles stay off the Jeep!).

I got a PT Cruiser, and it's pretty lame. Last Monday, my buddy and I both had the day off, so we grabbed some lunch at a local brewery then ran some errands, Home Depot, Target, etc., and we were laughing at how

We probably looked, two dudes in a PT Cruiser going to Home Depot together...

Anyway, I see a lifted yellow TJ w/cool rockrunners on it, so we walk over to go see it and the lady that owns it walks up and says she just bought it. We talk a bit and I give her my # and tell her to call me if she ever has any questions about her Jeep.

Well, now I may have a date! She seems older than me, I've never dated someone older before...
    Last edited by Jeepis; 10-12-2007, 10:28 PM.

Older rocks man...the Redhead is older than me.

Dude, drive the Jeep! I got 222k miles on the CJ!!!

Comment

Older is always fun. Dated a girl that was 5 years older than me and anther one well not dated but had "FUN" with and she was 10years + on me and man did she know some tricks.

Comment

I'd like to remind you that after a certain age, older is no longer fun.
        Women older than me are all pretty much on Social Security, and I'm not too crazy about boosting some old dame with a walker into my Jeep.

Of course, if I get to be the older, then it's okay!

Comment

http://forums.4wd.com/kyoung_4wdforu...ighlight=women
          previous post on this subject

Comment

Originally posted by tomsjeep
            I'd like to remind you that after a certain age, older is no longer fun.
            Women older than me are all pretty much on Social Security, and I'm not too crazy about boosting some old dame with a walker into my Jeep.

Of course, if I get to be the older, then it's okay!
            Your not that old just because you walked the earth with Jesus doesn't mean anything.

but yes like if your in your late teens to late 20s and a mid 30 year old can be fun. O man I started work at this one job and I the first week I was like man my boss is HOT!!!!!! then I found out she was 40 and MAN for a 40 year old she was HOT and man I as did others always tried to get her to go have drinks with us after work and what not. Single mother of two. O man she was hot.

Comment

Originally posted by jdogg4
              Your not that old just because you walked the earth with Jesus doesn't mean anything.
              FYI, I didn't walk, I drove the Jeep support vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by tomsjeep
                FYI, I didn't walk, I drove the Jeep support vehicle.
                ya thats still better than walking in those jeruslam cruzers they had back then man I bet those had no arch support.

Comment

Pics of new lady after first date...

Comment

Originally posted by LoTGoD
                    Pics of new lady after first date...
                    X2 or I'm going to call BS on this one.

Comment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/leicester/conte...70_470x352.jpg
                      Here ya go...

Comment

Originally posted by jdogg4

...O man I started work at this one job and I the first week I was like man my boss is HOT!!!!!! then I found out he was 40 and for a 40 year old MAN he was HOT and man I as did others always tried to get him to go have drinks with us after work and what not. Single father of two. O man he was hot.
                        Fixed it for ya'

Comment

I gave her the url to this forum, told her there's tons of info on here.

FYI, I'm 26, she seemed to be in her early 30's, so not much older.

Comment

I'm not one to post pics of ladies online, for many many reasons.

Call BS, that's fine, but I have my rules.

Comment

Take her jeepin, She prolly needs to get those springs broken in

Comment

Working...
                              X