X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• german law my @$$

Just what you want to hear when getting the jeep re registered.

The dude "Sir where is the DOT certificate for this lift kit"?
    ME "Are you kidding"
    HIM "no Sir you need to have a DOT certificate for suspension upgrades"
    ME " It was like that when i bought it" (no it wasn't)
    HIM "OK well this cotter pin (pointing to my quick disco sway bars)needs to be bent all the way around"
    ME "No i disconnect them when i go offroading"
    HIM "Sir I'm letting you off on the DOT certificate just get the right cotter pin"
    ME "ok" (getting angry i just 15 months in IRAQ don't tell me about my cotter pin)
    HIM "the hood lights need to come off"
    ME" this is getting ridiculous the lights or the whole bracket"?
    HIM " the Whole thing and the rear bumper do you have the plastic inserts, and your tires are more than 2" uncovered you will need bigger flares"
    ME " thanks for the pass on the DOT thing any thing else"(mercy please mercy)
    HIM " yeah your right rear brake needs to be adjusted"

So my day already sucks. Looks like i get to take stuff off the jeep to make it German law safe. Just to put it all back on and scream d@mn the MAN.

hehe

look at it this way... you're back safe and sound, ready to pay the man.
    Welcome back dude!

Comment

We need to get ahold of Toralf and get this inspector squared away.

Comment

Originally posted by 47driver
        We need to get ahold of Toralf and get this inspector squared away.
        Toralf went through all the same stuff!! He is a HUGE fan of the inspector's over there!

Comment

sup odell dont believe we've met, and yea i wonder if toralf tried to register his 8x8

yea, i miss my german chocolate buddy =p

Comment

Gotta luv TUV...

Comment

And I was crying the blue's about having to pass an emission's test. You're situation suck's.

Comment

I miss the German Beer!

I tried to ship a car back to the states for a buddy that had gotten out. It was only a year old just plain car. We had to jump through so many hoops that he finally said f#^% it and let them reposes it.

I do miss Germany though, despite all the BS. Don't marry one though.

Comment

Originally posted by michael marsoob
                  I miss the German Beer!

I tried to ship a car back to the states for a buddy that had gotten out. It was only a year old just plain car. We had to jump through so many hoops that he finally said f#^% it and let them reposes it.

I do miss Germany though, despite all the BS. Don't marry one though.
                  LOL I wouldn't marry one, I got me a good Polish wife...
                  Let the Polack jokes roll and I'm a West Virginian so were not gonna have kids they would come out funny.

Hopefully my flare will get here soon so i can do the D@mn thing and put it back together the way I want it.

.:Matt:. whats up man I woulda talked earlier but Iraq limited my web crawling time

Comment

Hmmmm...

So you married a Polack huh?

I'll give you a piece of advice. Need to know when she's is on the rag? She's only wearing one sock.

Now a warning.

Want to know the number one cause of death in Polack women?

Toxic "Sock" Syndrome

But why tell polack jokes when their are so many WV jokes to be had?

Like what did the West Virginia father say when his son told him his new wife is a virgin?

"Better leave her son. If she's not good enough for her own family she's not good enough for ours."

Or...
                    Why can't you get a group picture of West Virginians?

because when you tell them to say cheese they all form a single line.

How can you tell that the tooth brush was invented in WV?

Cause anywhere else it wouldve been called a teeth brush.

But West Virginians are smart. They invented the toilet seat.

it's just that someone else perfected it by adding the hole.

LYKOS<---- typing this message from his hometown in GARY WV!

Comment

Working...
                    X